+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks guys. Just submitted the Reference letters and some other related docs as evidence. Will call CIC in a couple of days just to confirm that the docs have been received and added to my file.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Waste no time. Now that you know, get your employment reference letters for the 4 employers in CIC format, and raise a CSE immediately.
Raise CSE, after 5 months i raised a CSE now- still on Ip1 though. Mine was review required for stat question- did mentioned the refusal earlier- however forgot that i had another refusal not just one. So just raised a CSE- hopefully case officer is not annoyed tht i did it after 5 months

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Raise CSE, after 5 months i raised a CSE now- still on Ip1 though. Mine was review required for stat question- did mentioned the refusal earlier- however forgot that i had another refusal not just one. So just raised a CSE- hopefully case officer is not annoyed tht i did it after 5 months
You are still within the processing time and a decision hasn't been made for your application. You are free to submit additional documents anytime until a decision is taken on your file. Reason why it is good to learn about the progress of your application from time to time. Goodluck.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
H
You are still within the processing time and a decision hasn't been made for your application. You are free to submit additional documents anytime until a decision is taken on your file. Reason why it is good to learn about the progress of your application from time to time. Goodluck.
Hope that's the case- because other people, even Kuber mentioned- that raising after 5 months- it can get a bit tricky- especially for the officer reviewing. However its better to raise it then not raise it at all. I understand it might be 150 days from AOR- but still on ip1-. Lets wait. RR on STAT question though. Thanks champ.

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I ordered my GCMS notes from Get GCMS on Aug 24 (almost 2 months ago) and still haven't got them.

When we reached out to IRCC they respond my request was flagged as priortity. (9 days ago).

Has this happened to any of you?
I'm kind of worried.

Best,

Gia Sandlas

Sep 29, 2018
I just called CIC, automated response that they are unable to find my application. How is that possible?

I’ve called before, this never happened.

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys,
I received a call from immigration and the officer told me to submit the RCMP fingerprints. I didn’t submit it when I applied for PR since there didn’t me ask me that time. But the RCMP which I uploaded today is 6mnths & 10dYs older. Is it possible to upload the new one? If so how to upload it?

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys,
I received a call from immigration and the officer told me to submit the RCMP fingerprints. I didn’t submit it when I applied for PR since there didn’t me ask me that time. But the RCMP which I uploaded today is 6mnths & 10dYs older. Is it possible to upload the new one? If so how to upload it?
You received Phone call ? Really???

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,
Never heard, if immigration officer gave a call to the applicant.
Did they give you any time to submit it by?
More than six months old, not sure. When I did my RCMP it did not take more than 7 days to recieve the RCMP document.
So will suggest go with the fresh one, if you have time.
I uploaded in my CiC account. If you login and view submitted application I could see a place holder for RCMP request to be uploaded.
Also, expert advise welcome, if more than 6 months old RCMP is ok to upload in cic account.

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,
Never heard, if immigration officer gave a call to the applicant.
Did they give you any time to submit it by?
More than six months old, not sure. When I did my RCMP it did not take more than 7 days to recieve the RCMP document.
So will suggest go with the fresh one, if you have time.
I uploaded in my CiC account. If you login and view submitted application I could see a place holder for RCMP request to be uploaded.
Also, expert advise welcome, if more than 6 months old RCMP is ok to upload in cic account.