+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I’d like to know this too, pls. Some say 30-60 days
It’s very difficult to tell when you will get ppr. Some people get rprf request early and they wait for 4-5 months till they get ppr whereas other people receive it quickly. It all depends on the officer handling your file. Currently processing has slowed down. Earlier timeline of 2-3 months was average of getting ppr. However, these days it takes 4-5 months on average to receive ppr.

Doc 3112

Jun 25, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Well,i read somewhere it takes around 3-4 weeks to get ppr after rprf.
But i am not sure how reliable that post is???

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
It’s very difficult to tell when you will get ppr. Some people get rprf request early and they wait for 4-5 months till they get ppr whereas other people receive it quickly. It all depends on the officer handling your file. Currently processing has slowed down. Earlier timeline of 2-3 months was average of getting ppr. However, these days it takes 4-5 months on average to receive ppr.
But, wouldn’t it normally be within the 120 days timeframe from our AOR? Unless our case is too complex, requiring a lot of additional documents, etc.?

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
hello sir ...what happens to the fund shown owing to currency fluctuations..while submitting the application it was met and exceeding for a family of 2 persons ...however due to recent currency drop in INR it has fallen below the lrequired amount ...does it affect my application?...now my account is having the sufficient amount and more...shall i go ahead and submit a new statement of account

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
AOR May 19th
MEP July 5th
RPRF request and paid on Sept 18th
ADR Sept 19th
Submitted additional document on Sept 29th
Additional document request changed to “not applicable” on Sept 30th
Never ordered GCMS notes
Awaiting PPR (and praying for no more ADR’s or complications!)

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Guys anyone with MEP 28th june received PPR yet?

ITA 23rd May
AOR 15th june
MEP 28th June
ADR approved 29th june
No updates since then.....

We are planning to order GCMS notes tomorrow.....
The wait is excruciating!!

Reactions: Y@$h

im_ypg

Sep 15, 2018

ITA 23rd May
AOR 15th june
MEP 28th June
ADR approved 29th june

Relax! Its all waiting game TBH. I am may 19 aor, still in IP1.

im_ypg

Sep 15, 2018
I have a question. Since I am awaiting PPR, I have to go to India in 3rd week of Oct and will be there for 2 months. If i get a ppr request, do i have to come back to send my passport? or is it possible to send it to the canadian embassy in India? seniors, i need your guidance please.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD

We have almost similar dates, I’m still patiently waiting at IP1 :(

ITA 23rd May
AOR 15th june
MEP 28th June
ADR approved 29th june

suki24

May 17, 2018
Hello,
I would appreciate some advise regarding a strange situation I am facing.
I am an FSW-Outland applicant and received AOR on 18th May, Since then I am in IP1. There's no request for additional documents yet.
Recently I was supposed to travel to Canada fro some business meetings and I applied for business visa on August 22nd. My consultant had said that the application for business visa is unrelated to the PR application and should not cause any hindrance.
Anyhow, 40 days later, when I still did not receive any updates for my business visa application, I wrote to the Visa Application Centre where my business visa application was undergoing processing.
I received a reply that my business visa was refused - stating grounds such as : Current Employment situation, Business purpose in Canada, Funds availability etc.

So I would appreciate any advise on:
1. Since the business visa was refused, does it impact my PR application?
2. Do I need to update this case to the PR application? If so, how do I do it?

Appreciate some sound advise on this. Wishing everyone the very best.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello,
I am an FSW-Outland applicant and received AOR on 18th May, Since then I am in IP1. There's no request for additional documents yet.
Recently I was supposed to travel to Canada fro some business meetings and I applied for business visa on August 22nd. My consultant had said that the application for business visa is unrelated to the PR application and should not cause any hindrance.
Anyhow, 40 days later, when I still did not receive any updates for my business visa application, I wrote to the Visa Application Centre where my business visa application was undergoing processing.
I received a reply that my business visa was refused - stating grounds such as : Current Employment situation, Business purpose in Canada, Funds availability etc.

As it is visa refusal, I think you need to inform cic about the same. Experts please share your opinion.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,

You inform CIC regarding refusals that took place prior to your AOR, not after. Either ways, CIC is surely aware of you having been refused the visa since they're the ones who refused it. That should have no impact on your application for permanent residence.

Reactions: suki24