May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
From what I can tell, You're still in IP1, has yet moved to IP2 from IRCC perspective, although it shows you're under bgc now.

I know another Chinese person was requested for Additional Document to prove her work/study experience and even an interview with VO. They're doing additional Eligibility Check rather than Bgc. The lady officially moved to IP2 once she completed the interview.

All in all, you're still good. Provide everything you have and do not worry about the SS. If there will be SS, they will not need your documents, they have their own ways to find out your history ...

Hope this helps
first i d like to thank you for explaining in such details to me. what i get from the call to cic last night is everything passed pending the security results. the adr came 0918 i submitted 0919. cic call centre even confirmed my case went to so called third party for security and it is out of cic s control. once the result is back cic will finalize my application. i believe the 3rd party is csis and cbsa...

so adding the cv request i believe that means ss. i find at least 2 more people from china got their cv requested went into ss... same steps and they both from Sydney office same as me.

Anyway i shall wait for my notes to confirm that.

Thanks again

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
From what I can tell, You're still in IP1, has yet moved to IP2 from IRCC perspective, although it shows you're under bgc now.

I know another Chinese person was requested for Additional Document to prove her work/study experience and even an interview with VO. They're doing additional Eligibility Check rather than Bgc. The lady officially moved to IP2 once she completed the interview.

All in all, you're still good. Provide everything you have and do not worry about the SS. If there will be SS, they will not need your documents, they have their own ways to find out your history ...

Hope this helps
i forgot to mention that my case moved to third party at 0924 according to the call centre agent

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
i forgot to mention that my case moved to third party at 0924 according to the call centre agent
1- Security Check is always done by a third party, regardless it's SC or SS. Do not worry too much, you're still not at SS yet.
2- Do not trust the Call center ppl too much. They sometimes just BS in the call. My friend got his Ghost update one day, he called in the Line and the agent confirmed he passed the medical exam only. Eligibility and bcg were in progress. After three hrs, he got his PPR.

Do not lose your hope.

Reactions: La Panic

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
How long could it take after an rprf request (and paying it) to ppr? I even got an adr and submitted it. Although, it still shows “additional document required” in my cic account. I just uploaded it last evening. Could it take time because it’s sunday today?

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
AOR May 22nd
MEP/IP1 . June 5th
RPRF Req/Paid June 22nd
IP2 Sept 8th
Ghost Update . Sept 11th
PPR Sept 17th
Passport Sent to Nearest VFS Sept 19th
Passport Delivered to Visa Office Sept 24th
Application Approved Sept 27th

Will update you guys once COPR Recieved
Ur natinality? My pasport is wd new delhi..but not updated status

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
my AOR date is 29th May, my case is PNP, and my status is still :
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
we are processing your background check
your application is in progress.

i do not know which stage my case is?
whose status is the same as mine?
I find since May the reviewing process for OUTLAND PNP has become very slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: nk31

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
1- Security Check is always done by a third party, regardless it's SC or SS. Do not worry too much, you're still not at SS yet.
2- Do not trust the Call center ppl too much. They sometimes just BS in the call. My friend got his Ghost update one day, he called in the Line and the agent confirmed he passed the medical exam only. Eligibility and bcg were in progress. After three hrs, he got his PPR.

Do not lose your hope.
thanks i appreciate that. will keep hope alive till i see the notes

Doc 3112

Jun 25, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
How long will it take to get ppr after rprf request??
Aor 16 may
Rprf 18 sept.