Aug 17, 2018
Aor 14th May
Status ip1
received GCMS
Eligibility met
criminality not started
bc not started

Worried and dont know what is going on
if you have passed eligibility -- u have crossed the toughest of the 3 hurdles -- if you don't have any criminal records - u will be fine. Thats why in some cases people get PPR next day after BG check starts cos they can be so short to conclude as compared to eligibility which will check POF,Certificates,work experience and co

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Is this possible that officer rejects eligibility after case analyst has approved ?
i believe most of the checks will be done by analyst like calling companies, verifying IETLS, contacting banks if need be for POF / checking if the POF is enough...So i want to believe the officer will just have a final look to be sure all were done properly.

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
i believe most of the checks will be done by analyst like calling companies, verifying IETLS, contacting banks if need be for POF / checking if the POF is enough...So i want to believe the officer will just have a final look to be sure all were done properly.
Ok Thanks!! Few days back I called CIC agent and she told me that Eligibility is met, but needs to be finalized by Visa Officer.Hopefully by now it should have passed.
Cant wait to have PPR.

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Ok Thanks!! Few days back I called CIC agent and she told me that Eligibility is met, but needs to be finalized by Visa Officer.Hopefully by now it should have passed.
Cant wait to have PPR.

Kapil0007

Aug 6, 2017
Met/Review Required = Case Analyst assessed your file, waiting or under review by an officer.

Passed = Officer has reviewed and passed your assessment.
I also called cic After some days of ordering gcms noted.
The agent told me eligibility pass bc not started

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Thank you for your reply. Yes it seems like my file has been stuck at Ottawa office from the very beginning..... given by the agent's word that my file has never been transferred to other offices. Considering I am CEC Inland, that can make sense. Btw, hearty Congrats on your PPR and wish the best luck on your future in Canada.
Thank you :) Since it is Ottawa, I wouldn't say your app is stuck. This office has been showing good results, and although I waited for 134 days, I personally consider it very fast. Wishing you a speedy PPR! :)

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys! Got PPR yesterday evening.
AOR May 9
IP2/Medicals May 17
Schedule A Request September 5(Uploaded September 6)
Ghost update September 12 @ 12 noon.
PPR September 12 @ 4:30pm (Western Canada Time)

Good luck to everyone.
:)Congratulations!! All the best for your future endeavors:)