+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

iiimiaaa

Jun 12, 2018
hi,guys, mine is cec inland,

ita: april,5
aor:may,8

it is already being 4.5 month, I called cic regarding my application about two weeks ago, I was being told that they are still reviewing eligibility, everything looks good, there is no any additional docs needed.

I am so worried that why it takes such a long time to review eligibility? Is there anyone has similar experience?

I have ordered the Notes, expecting it is coming in early next month.

Praying everyone get ppr soon!

Bpriya

Sep 11, 2018
After continuosly trying for 2 hours i was finally able to speak to an cic agent, she was very polite and cooperative..told me that I am well below the deadline and my case if progressing smoothly and there is nothing to worry... But I was so nervous that I forgot to ask my visa office... Fingers crossed for ppr now

Bpriya

Sep 11, 2018
After continuosly trying for 2 hours i was finally able to speak to an cic agent, she was very polite and cooperative..told me that I am well below the deadline and my case is progressing smoothly and there is nothing to worry... But I was so nervous that I forgot to ask my visa office...

iiimiaaa

Jun 12, 2018
After continuosly trying for 2 hours i was finally able to speak to an cic agent, she was very polite and cooperative..told me that I am well below the deadline and my case is progressing smoothly and there is nothing to worry... But I was so nervous that I forgot to ask my visa office...
cec inland?

could you share your timeline?

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
After continuosly trying for 2 hours i was finally able to speak to an cic agent, she was very polite and cooperative..told me that I am well below the deadline and my case if progressing smoothly and there is nothing to worry... But I was so nervous that I forgot to ask my visa office... Fingers crossed for ppr now
why the nervousness if it took you 2hrs to reach them?? u should have written down your questions. Basically what they can share is info about eligibility status, BC and criminality,then Visa office.Not like you really can get more than that from them.

Bpriya

Sep 11, 2018

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
After 40min wait i spoke to an agent... she said
"Congratulations - your application was approved couple of days ago. you just need to wait for the email in a couple of days"

J2345

Feb 25, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
After 40min wait i spoke to an agent... she said
"Congratulations - your application was approved couple of days ago. you just need to wait for the email in a couple of days"
Congratulations

Reactions: eedwards92