Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi Guys,

I have just joined the forum. But have referred the wisdom of this forum throughout my application process.
I have submitted my application on 10th may 2018.
Till now its only saying that I have passed my medical exam. Everything else is underprocess.
It will be 90 days this month and I havent hurd anything.
I have called on the canadian IVR number and it got the same status.
Please guide me what should I do ?

Regards,
Gunjesh
Our AOR is same and very recently my status has changed. But you can call IRCC agents through google hangouts and know your status

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Everyone!
I have landed in Canada last week on a depended visitor visa on my wife's work permit and am still waiting for the PPR , my AOR was 5th May 2018.

Do I need to inform CIC about the landing or they get to know from their airport office?
If i have to update landing details, is there any link to it?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them
I had the same situation and did exactly as u described. (put the same letter for each designation.My consultant said it is ok.
I didn't include the promotion letters, etc. thought. If I were u, I would put the different supporting docs for each designation .

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018

cans560

Jul 23, 2018
i call them twice,and second time the agent mentioned about the date I call last time. So it‘s obvious that calling will be recorded,I stop calling now because Im afraid that it will cause some problem
Is it okay to call more than once?

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone ever been able to get in touch with Delhi Visa Office via mail ( where they have replied ) or phone ?

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Hi, did anyone with a May AOR receive any instruction letter regarding the biometrics?
Hi,

is that the RCMP police cert? I did and submitted it i July. Applied on May, 21 and still waiting.

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Our AOR is same and very recently my status has changed. But you can call IRCC agents through google hangouts and know your status
hi,

You got your PR really fast. I've applied on May, 21 and was notified to upload the RCPM cert.

Do you think I'll be as lucky as you?

cheers

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, please help me with two doubts:

1. I received PPR a week ago and informed them immediately about a change in my mailing address. I am still waiting for the visa office to respond something. However, they say on the letter that I have only 15 days to send the documents. Should I wait more or should I move forward?

2. On the PPR letter they request the COMPLETE address that I intend to live in Canada. How could I possibly know that? Did they ask you guys the same stuff? What did you do?

Many thanks!