+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

gunjeshchadha

Aug 6, 2018
what is your medical passed date, as everything else is calculated after that date only, major things are processed after medical clearance. what is your backgound status, started or yet to be started.
Dear Ajay,
Following is the status on the portal:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: You passed the medical exam. The medical status was updated on 29.05.18.
Additional documents: not needed.
Interview: not needed
Biometric: not needed. Will message if required. Background check: Application is in process .Will send you a message when we start your check.
Final decision: application is in process.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Dear Ajay,
Following is the status on the portal:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: You passed the medical exam. The medical status was updated on 29.05.18.
Additional documents: not needed.
Interview: not needed
Biometric: not needed. Will message if required. Background check: Application is in process .Will send you a message when we start your check.
Final decision: application is in process.
Portal status can be misleading. Are you from May AOR, if so you can call agent and ask specific questions.
Ask whether eligibility, criminaliy passed and whether background/security checks started.

Abosede_

Jul 29, 2018
Portal status can be misleading. Are you from May AOR, if so you can call agent and ask specific questions.
Ask whether eligibility, criminaliy passed and whether background/security checks started.
My AOR is may 8th. I called today and they said my application is still in the beginning process after 3 months. Is this okay?

gunjeshchadha

Aug 6, 2018
I have submitted my file on 10th may '18.
Which agent should I contact ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Well Yh. The agent just mentioned that it’s only the medical that has been passed and that the application is still in the Ottawa office
So it means you were not specific in your questions. I think best way for you is to order GCMS notes to know the exact details, from getgcms.com

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Folks, any clue when does the file goto Country specific (New Delhi in my case) Visa Office ? I called CIC and the agent told me that the file is with Delhi Visa Office. Based on my status, it seems that I am at IP1 but I was under the assumption that the file goes to country specific Visa Office only towards the end ?

AOR - 31st May 2018

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Folks, any clue when does the file goto Country specific (New Delhi in my case) Visa Office ? I called CIC and the agent told me that the file is with Delhi Visa Office. Based on my status, it seems that I am at IP1 but I was under the assumption that the file goes to country specific Visa Office only towards the end ?

AOR - 31st May 2018
There are no fixed rules around it. Normally eligibility is finalized at LVO including background checks. ip1 doesn't mean a thing.

You should have asked agent status of eligibility and background checks

MayurPawar

Aug 4, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all
Today I called the ircc agent and they informed me that my eligibility is under review and for background check part 2 is passed while part 1 is not yet started. What does that mean?

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Greetings,

I need some advice from the experts in the forum.

As I posted earlier, I received the PPR email few days back. As stated in the PPR email from Abu Dhabi Visa Immigration Section, I need to submit the package (passports, photos and email) to the nearest VAC in person or by courier as I have filled my application from UAE. Now, I am currently outside of UAE with my family on a vacation to my home country India till August 26th, 2018.

I do not want to delay my application. So, is it advisable send an email and ask them if it is okay to submit the requested package to the local VAC office nearest to my hometown in India.

Any guidance in the subject matter will be appreciated.
congratulations!!!
whats your timeline. as i am from the UAE too.