+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

hawkson

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you for all your guidance and support for our express entry applications.
I am facing an issue for my profile regarding dependent child. I received ITA in May 2018 and I selected to continue the application. We are 3 members, Myself, spouse(Indian Citizens) and child (US Citizen)(2 years). When we clicked continue application option, we see 3 sections one for each member on application.
For my child, header of the section showed as below by default.
XXXXXXX: Unaccompanying, PR Child Form
And also, In the personal details section for my child, system defaultly selected "NO" for the below question
Will this person accompany XXXXX to Canada?
I am totally confused as I never specified my child as not accompanying and I also gave 3 members for total no of members in the application.
In my express entry profile it never asked details about my dependant. Only place I was able to specify is "No of accompanying members" and I made sure to give 3.

Is this usual to all applicants with children or did i miss anything in my profile?
Is there any way to make my child as accompanying from non accompanying?
hmmm, this is kinda weird... can you check your express entry application. You might had marked your child as non-accompanying dependent. Apart from that, I could not think of anything else.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
FSW-Inland
AOR: May 26
MEP: June 6
IP2: June 6
Ghost Update: Just moments ago- June 19

Anyone got the same?
Any update, my timeline is similar to yours got a ghost update on 18th of June.

bandlishavi92

May 15, 2018
Hi,
I applied in FSW category and my eAPR date is 11th May, 2018
While choosing the NOC category for my one year experience in my country India, I selected NOC 2147 (Computer Engineers) whereas my experience was in NOC 2171 (IT engineer) . But as the points which I have claimed on my file remain the same would it affect my eligibility?

I checked online and they are still reviewing my eligibility, so is there any way to get my NOC category changed at this stage of application.

Thanks

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Mine also at etobicoke office, I am pnp outland,aor 3 may The cic agent told me it was due to workload distribution
I called them few days back and they told me that my file is at etobicoke office as well. I am PNP Outland with May 26 AOR. I have only heard of Inland people getting this office, so not sure why our files are here?

amine toraa

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys,
This may seems stupid for you, but im not sure in which stage i am

those are the status in my account :
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. : We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. : We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: May 04
MEP: May 10

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi guys,
This may seems stupid for you, but im not sure in which stage i am

those are the status in my account :
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. : We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. : We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: May 04
MEP: May 10
IP2 it is....

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
hey guys,
CEC single applicant
AOR: may 25
MEP: June 7
RPRF June 13 paid same day
No update after but
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
it changed from the additional document has been uploaded. they just asked RPRF no additional document

does it mean eligibility has passed? last checked on Friday it was recommended pass. thanks

harvey123

Jul 18, 2018
Hi Guys, Posting here for first time. I got my PPR today. You have have been so helpful throughout the journey without you knowing about it. My process took roughly 70 days. Nothing happened for first 60 days and then IP2 and 2 days later PPR. Here is my time line for reference:
Aor - 12th May
Medical passed - 25th May
IP1 - 25th May
IP2- 16th July
PPR - 19th July
Stream - FSW - O (India)

Singhamrita2906

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Guys, Posting here for first time. I got my PPR today. You have have been so helpful throughout the journey without you knowing about it. My process took roughly 70 days. Nothing happened for first 60 days and then IP2 and 2 days later PPR. Here is my time line for reference:
Aor - 12th May
IP1 - 25th May
IP2- 16th July
PPR - 19th July
Stream - FSW - O (India)
Congratulations

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Reactions: laursieb89

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Aor - 12th May
IP1 - 25th May
IP2- 16th July
PPR - 19th July
Stream - FSW - O (India)
are you single applicant? do you have travel history?