01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi guys,

Have been to US and Canada on visitor visa last year. But we forget to mention UK visa refusal in our application. Is it possible to raise CSE or its too late now! Secondly does it matter if we forget to declare and it will effect PR process?

Lastly, PNP applications processing duration is 180 days or more?

I’m expecting my VO is London. It’s a guess as I applied from Middle East.

My time line:
AOR: 28th May
MEP: 08th June
IP1: since June 08th
FSW-O (PNP- ON)
It's a safe bet to declare everything so yes you can raise an CSE.

Reactions: Aryan7

Neil_t

Jun 20, 2018
Request for urgent advice:

Firstly, would like to thank all in this forum for answering and helping out in various questions.

I received email for passport submission on 18-July. And I have 30 days to submit passport i.e. before 18-August in India.

Issue is I don’t have my passport with me now. It is submitted for getting me UK visa as I need to travel to UK for work for short duration. I will get my passport in first week of Aug and need to travel soon after. Will need to keep my passport with me during initial period in UK for official purposes. So I see that I won’t have enough time remaining to submit passport for PR visa to VFS.

Hence need advice on below questions, if anyone has faced this before:
1. Do they extend passport submission timeline?
2. Do they change passport submission location ? In my case I need to submit passport in UK.

Cheers.

My timeline is:
AOR- 7TH MAY
IP1- 17TH MAY
IP2- 16TH JULY
PPR- 18TH JULY

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi Guys, Posting here for first time. I got my PPR today. You have have been so helpful throughout the journey without you knowing about it. My process took roughly 70 days. Nothing happened for first 60 days and then IP2 and 2 days later PPR. Here is my time line for reference:
Aor - 12th May
Medical passed - 25th May
IP1 - 25th May
IP2- 16th July
PPR - 19th July
Stream - FSW - O (India)
congratulations buddy:)

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018

Firstly, would like to thank all in this forum for answering and helping out in various questions.

I received email for passport submission on 18-July. And I have 30 days to submit passport i.e. before 18-August in India.

Issue is I don’t have my passport with me now. It is submitted for getting me UK visa as I need to travel to UK for work for short duration. I will get my passport in first week of Aug and need to travel soon after. Will need to keep my passport with me during initial period in UK for official purposes. So I see that I won’t have enough time remaining to submit passport for PR visa to VFS.

2. Do they change passport submission location ? In my case I need to submit passport in UK.

Cheers.

My timeline is:
AOR- 7TH MAY
IP1- 17TH MAY
IP2- 16TH JULY
PPR- 18TH JULY
Congrats for PPR:)
I've no idea to your questions sorry:(

lucifer#

Jul 18, 2018

Cheers.

My timeline is:
AOR- 7TH MAY
IP1- 17TH MAY
IP2- 16TH JULY
PPR- 18TH JULY

Congrats for PPR, Yes you can send an email and request them to extend your passport submission date and yes they can also change your passport submission office .Try emailing them the address will be mentioned in your ready for visa email

lucifer#

Jul 18, 2018
I called them few days back and they told me that my file is at etobicoke office as well. I am PNP Outland with May 26 AOR. I have only heard of Inland people getting this office, so not sure why our files are here?
I strongly hope everything stays okay , I have heard the etibicoke office is chosen when there is some doubt in the application

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018

Cheers.

My timeline is:
AOR- 7TH MAY
IP1- 17TH MAY
IP2- 16TH JULY
PPR- 18TH JULY
congratulations!!! i suggest u contact them asap. i am sure they take legit reasons under consideration.

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Hi guys,

Got medical cleared on 2nd june 2018
but background check not started yet.
what could be the reason, plz help.

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
Hey everybody. Got the much awaited Golden mail today.

AOR 30 May
MEP/IP1 - 01 June
IP2 - 15 July
PPR - 18 July
FSW-O India
2 Dependants.

A sincere thanks to all those who have helped me to get this far.
Congratulations!!

Can you please let us know.. if you had travel history and was there any ADR request?

Canada_CEC0518

Jul 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am a CEC Inland applicant with AoR in May, and am currently in IP2 I believe. I am the primary applicant.

My work permit is about to expire but my spouse's work permit is valid for two more years.

I dont want to get SOWP using her work permit, since I need to do all the NOC and stuff for that and submit additional documents. So I want to apply for BOWP instead saving all that head ache.

But when I try to apply, there is a question which asks if 'I am the spouse of a person who holds a valid work permit' and if I answer 'Yes' it asks me to submit all my Wife's documents and takes me to the SOWP route and no BOWP questions appear at all.

If I answer 'No' to this question, then comes the BOWP questions.

Now if I were to choose between BoWP and SoWP i would choose BoWP since it is kinda straight forward with no additional documents needed.

Can I Choose to answer 'No' for the question which asks about spouse's work permit status and apply through BoWP?
Will this cause any complications? Is this considered misrepresentation?

@legalfalcon

deepbluesea12

May 30, 2018

Cheers.

My timeline is:
AOR- 7TH MAY
IP1- 17TH MAY
IP2- 16TH JULY
PPR- 18TH JULY
All details in the below link... https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-extension-for-a-planned-trip.508194/