+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Adityaraj77

Jul 5, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
Which is why I suggested that it may also move to NDVO. Abu Dhabi being the 1st choice, as the applicant is based there followed by either London or NDVO (based on his citizenship).
I think Abu Dhabhi doe not process FSW profiles ONLY PNP. See here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/abu-dhabi.html, they have mentioned that the Abu Dhabi does not process Federal Economic Immigration. Based on this, I thought my file is processed in London VO. Like I said, I am not 100% sure.

Adityaraj77

Jul 5, 2018
UAE
NOC Code......
Nice profile Aditya and that too in Dubai very nice.
When you say you know your visa is being processed in London, have you confirmed it with CIC or it’s just the info you researched on the website ?
Thanks! Not confirmed with CIC. It is completely based on the research on the website.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
I just called CIC and agent told me that i have met eligibility and background checks have not started. When i asked him about VO, he said file is still in case processing centre.

What is the next process after eligibility and at what stage they send application to VO?

Also, Does eligibility met means application is complete and they are satisfied with all the documents and don't need any additional documents?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I just called CIC and agent told me that i have met eligibility and background checks have not started. When i asked him about VO, he said file is still in case processing centre.

What is the next process after eligibility and at what stage they send application to VO?

Also, Does eligibility met means application is complete and they are satisfied with all the documents and don't need any additional documents?
Eligibility is the biggest step, so you can take it easy now.

Reactions: Ronja5200

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Thanks for your response mate! Actually i wasn't able to submit my canadian spouse's passport with my application. I submitted LOE mentioning the reason. Was wondering if eligibility met means they are satisfied with LOE and doesn't need anything else?

Eligibility is the biggest step, so you can take it easy now.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your response mate! Actually i wasn't able to submit my canadian spouse's passport with my application. I submitted LOE mentioning the reason. Was wondering if eligibility met means they are satisfied with LOE and doesn't need anything else?
Eligibility passed means they are satisfied that you meet minimum criteria and your CRS score is accurate. so I'm guessing they were satisfied. Your file will now be sent to a local visa office if you are applying ouside of usa/canada

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Eligibility passed means they are satisfied that you meet minimum criteria and your CRS score is accurate. so I'm guessing they were satisfied. Your file will now be sent to a local visa office if you are applying ouside of usa/canada
if they ask for rprf means that eligibility has passed?

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016

DO the agent really mention at what stage you are at?? because when I called the agent said that the file is still under process and he does not know whether anything about eligibility or background status..can you share the number what you have called

pwnbhojwani

Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

This is my timeline, I am worried. Any thoughts by when can I expect PR

Category - FSW-O
EE Application
- Feb 26, 2018
ITA - Mar 14, 2018
AOR - May 23, 2018
Medical Passed - May 31, 2018
Right of PR Fee Request - June 19, 2018
Current Status - Reviewing Additional Documents (PR Fee Acknowledgement)