May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I hope so I get my ppr soon , finger crossed.

well I ordered they GCMS notes on 31st of may

recieved on 29 of june , although it was stated that it might take 35 days to be sent to my email .

I ordered it using myimmi tracker website
is the info up to date or it was from 30 days ago?

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
Yes I ordered the GCMS notes online after the IP2,

Moreover, two weeks ago I opened my CIC account to check and under the current status there was a message (update) but when I open the profile nothing was updated.
Why don't you write them an email or send through the form as it could be that you missed your PPR email. It won't show in your account.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Has anyone with an early May AOR order GCMS notes? Is it worth it now or too early still?
I think the rule of thumb is about 45 days after AOR :) So I think you can go ahead and order GCSM notes. Beware it takes 30-40 days for them to arrive

shahriarhamim

Dec 5, 2016
your question on final decision is very uncertain to answer. As we can see, at present FSW-O from USA are fast moving applicants and moreover this is summer season in Canada which may also be reason for delay in decision. As you're in IP2 I hope you will get to hear final decision soon.
Coming to chance of rejecting, most of the times this happens during the stage of Eligibility for mismatching of NOC job duties with job duties in your LoR.
View the applications you submitted
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application
current status Approved

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

laursieb89

Jan 22, 2018
View the applications you submitted
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application
current status Approved

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulation !!! When was your AOR??