+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Completed 60 Days since AOR...IP1 since 53 Days. Do you guys think it is too soon to call CIC or order GCMS notes?
Start calling CIC to enquire about your application status, ask them focused questions like
-What’s the status of your eligibility- completed ? Passed?
-What’s the status of your criminality- completed ? Passed?
-What’s the status of your BGC- completed ?
If you sense something is a miss during the call, then order gcms notes

Jijoz

Jul 4, 2018
Hi . I applied on 25th may 2018 from uae .
Medical done before 25th may .
How long it will take to get PPR

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
@bimale4bipeople Hi, pls clear my query. Whenever I call IRCC call center they are replying that I've met my eligibility but BG has not yet started on my application. This is happening from June 1st week. AOR is 10th May and IP1 since 18th May. Do you think something problem with my application for not starting BG for many days?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople Hi, pls clear my query. Whenever I call IRCC call center they are replying that I've met my eligibility but BG has not yet started on my application. This is happening from June 1st week. AOR is 10th May and IP1 since 18th May. Do you think something problem with my application for not starting BG for many days?
Don’t panic mate, they are saying this because they have not received any updated information your file yet.

The very good part is that your eligibility is met...

Next should have been criminality (where they check your PCCs)...
After criminality BGC process starts..

Normally this is the order I have learnt through senior members on the forum..

I am early April AoR, when I initially started calling them they said oh your eligibility has not started yet but BGC is ongoing(I was like that’s pretty out of place)..
So when I called them on 24 June they said my eligibility and criminality is done but BGC is ongoing “since last month”

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Don’t panic mate, they are saying this because they have not received any updated information your file yet.

The very good part is that your eligibility is met...

Next should have been criminality (where they check your PCCs)...
After criminality BGC process starts..

Normally this is the order I have learnt through senior members on the forum..

I am early April AoR, when I initially started calling them they said oh your eligibility has not started yet but BGC is ongoing(I was like that’s pretty out of place)..
So when I called them on 24 June they said my eligibility and criminality is done but BGC is ongoing “since last month”
Thanks buddy. now I can understand it's rather usual thing happening in the process.

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
Hi All,

Please share the link for May 2018 eAOR whatsapp group.

I got my AOR on 23rd May, Passed medical on 12th June and BG status changed to We will let you know once we start your background process. Was asked to submit RPRF on 20th June and submitted the same on 21tst June, but since then the status of the background check has not changed. And the review of additional documents says that we are reviewing the documents you have submitted.

I suppose my application is in IP1 stage, as the status changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Please suggest, is it the IP1 stage, how long it will take to move to IP2?

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Hi All,

Please share the link for May 2018 eAOR whatsapp group.

I got my AOR on 23rd May, Passed medical on 12th June and BG status changed to We will let you know once we start your background process. Was asked to submit RPRF on 20th June and submitted the same on 21tst June, but since then the status of the background check has not changed. And the review of additional documents says that we are reviewing the documents you have submitted.

I suppose my application is in IP1 stage, as the status changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Please suggest, is it the IP1 stage, how long it will take to move to IP2?
I am on the same boat.
AOR 22nd May
Med Pass 5th June
RPRF Request and paid - June 21st.. Still in IP1

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
gOOD
Start calling CIC to enquire about your application status, ask them focused questions like
-What’s the status of your eligibility- completed ? Passed?
-What’s the status of your criminality- completed ? Passed?
-What’s the status of your BGC- completed ?
If you sense something is a miss during the call, then order gcms notes
Good advise.

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Great! Congrats! I've sent my PP on 29th too and it was delivered at 12 noon CPC office Laurie street. I did not get any updates regarding approval yet.
Check portal as I am also not receiving email about application.
PS I am Jannie only I have 2 accounts for got password for each and had diff login on phone and laptop