+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a May AOR applicant, and I got my PPR email at around 11.45pm on June 14th. It took 25 days for me to get from AOR to PPR, and being a single FSW-O applicant, I thought I should post my timeline and details if it helps anyone in the same boat since my app was processed much faster than usual. I apologize in advance because I've never posted here or on immitracker before, but I've been lurking in both places for a while and the info has been valuable to me. Anyway, the timeline is:

March 14th - ITA
May 19th - AOR
May 29th - Medicals Passed / BG: Your application is in progress
Jun 7th - BG: We are processing your background check / Docs: We do not need additional documents.
Jun13th - (Ghost update saying my app was updated, but I saw no change) BG: We are processing your background check
Jun 14th - PPR Email

Like I mentioned, I'm a single FSW-O applicant. I'm Indian, but reside in the US and my NOC is 2174. Most of my documents were very straight-forward: my travel history is very simple (very few stamps on passport, only been to US/UK/IND so far), I have only worked in one job, all my money is in one account and sufficient for POF etc. There were a few complications: my official work exp letter did not contain duties, so I provided one sworn declaration from a senior colleague (not manager) and the documents in my H-1B filing case which had hints of my job duties (although my company is fairly well known and easy to look up, so that might have helped). Plus my bank account with all my money is just 2 months old (had to transfer money from other account due to a lost checkbook), however I provided the 2 month history of this account, 6 month history of the previous one, and letters from my bank in the required format for both. I explain both these things as clearly as possible in my letter of explanation.

I have done everything myself, all the way back from studying for IELTS to submitting the PR application, and am quite pleased with my results. If you have any questions, I will try my best to help. Cheers to everyone and good luck getting to Canada!
Congrats buddy

okmateus

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, please help me in this situation.

I have just talked to a canadian employer which is interested in hiring me.
Is there any way to speed the process?
I got AOR on May 25th and passed the medical exams on June 6th.

Do you think that if he sends a letter would help?
Thanks

P.S: I had no job offer points in my profile, no LMIA

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Guys, please help me in this situation.

I have just talked to a canadian employer which is interested in hiring me.
Is there any way to speed the process?
I got AOR on May 25th and passed the medical exams on June 6th.

Do you think that if he sends a letter would help?
Thanks

P.S: I had no job offer points in my profile, no LMIA
No one will be able to speed up the PR process.

However if your potential employer will agree, they can apply for a Work Permit for you, if they qualify (https://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-temporary-work-visa.html)

Work permit processing also differs from country where your residing/citizenship, if I understand well, you are from Brazil. The WP application processing time is around 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: okmateus

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hello everyone, I'm a May AOR applicant, and I got my PPR email at around 11.45pm on June 14th. It took 25 days for me to get from AOR to PPR, and being a single FSW-O applicant, I thought I should post my timeline and details if it helps anyone in the same boat since my app was processed much faster than usual. I apologize in advance because I've never posted here or on immitracker before, but I've been lurking in both places for a while and the info has been valuable to me. Anyway, the timeline is:

March 14th - ITA
May 19th - AOR
May 29th - Medicals Passed / BG: Your application is in progress
Jun 7th - BG: We are processing your background check / Docs: We do not need additional documents.
Jun13th - (Ghost update saying my app was updated, but I saw no change) BG: We are processing your background check
Jun 14th - PPR Email

Like I mentioned, I'm a single FSW-O applicant. I'm Indian, but reside in the US and my NOC is 2174. Most of my documents were very straight-forward: my travel history is very simple (very few stamps on passport, only been to US/UK/IND so far), I have only worked in one job, all my money is in one account and sufficient for POF etc. There were a few complications: my official work exp letter did not contain duties, so I provided one sworn declaration from a senior colleague (not manager) and the documents in my H-1B filing case which had hints of my job duties (although my company is fairly well known and easy to look up, so that might have helped). Plus my bank account with all my money is just 2 months old (had to transfer money from other account due to a lost checkbook), however I provided the 2 month history of this account, 6 month history of the previous one, and letters from my bank in the required format for both. I explain both these things as clearly as possible in my letter of explanation.

I have done everything myself, all the way back from studying for IELTS to submitting the PR application, and am quite pleased with my results. If you have any questions, I will try my best to help. Cheers to everyone and good luck getting to Canada!
Congrats!!

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Can you tell me what was the deadline for you to submit the PCC ?

ADR status changed the same day to NA?

What’s ur stream? My ADR was also Malaysian PCC but the status shows documents upload
Deadline is 60 days from 9th May. If not the same day should be 2-3 days later, not sure now. It remained NA till now.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
did you call to check if your eligibility is passed ?
No I did not, and I dun think thats the problem, a lot of people dun get that status passed even upon receiving PPR.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Can you tell me what was the deadline for you to submit the PCC ?

ADR status changed the same day to NA?

What’s ur stream? My ADR was also Malaysian PCC but the status shows documents upload
BTW my stream is FSWO

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
1. They shud put an ADR additional document request
2. Not sure, please seek further information
3. Scores get locked when we submit application. Unless it’s rejected and you submit new application after Ur score expires. Shudnt come to this.
4. Goes into process almost immediately. You shud get ADR within couple of weeks
Hope it helps

Reactions: Rakit

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
1. They shud put an ADR additional document request
2. Not sure, please seek further information
3. Scores get locked when we submit application. Unless it’s rejected and you submit new application after Ur score expires. Shudnt come to this.
4. Goes into process almost immediately. You shud get ADR within couple of weeks
Hope it helps
bro do you know anything about ADR status showing 'not applicable'?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
bro do you know anything about ADR status showing 'not applicable'?
If you have submitted any ADs already, the message wud mean they are processed and probably doesn’t need any further clarifications. And if they haven’t asked for any ADs then mostly the information in your application is sufficient to move ahead.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
If you have submitted any ADs already, the message wud mean they are processed and probably doesn’t need any further clarifications. And if they haven’t asked for any ADs then mostly the information in your application is sufficient to move ahead.
Thanks for your reply, AD submitted on 25th May, status first changed to we are reviewing... then changed to not applicable.
My agent told me they never ask for anything else since then. He told me to relax cos there is nothing anyone can help now.
I am a project manager and this is like a project in some way, not able to control or at least to know the exact status kinda freaks me out.
I guess the wait is hard for everyone.

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Thanks for your reply, AD submitted on 25th May, status first changed to we are reviewing... then changed to not applicable.
My agent told me they never ask for anything else since then. He told me to relax cos there is nothing anyone can help now.
I am a project manager and this is like a project in some way, not able to control or at least to know the exact status kinda freaks me out.
I guess the wait is hard for everyone.
You put that correctly, it is a project, a big one. I m sure your ADs are through and hence the status

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
You should raise a CSE using web form. Don’t wait. Normally language test is added to educational documentation in your PDF. In your CSE remember to attach your nomination certificate. Send in both and explain briefly that you forgot about them or that there was no space to upload them during submission. Do that as soon as you can

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
You should raise a CSE using web form. Don’t wait. Normally language test is added to educational documentation in your PDF. In your CSE remember to attach your nomination certificate. Send in both and explain briefly that you forgot about them or that there was no space to upload them during submission. Do that as soon as you can
Thanks so much