NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi,

My AOR is 1st May. I got my medical passed on 9th may. I made one mistake while applying though. I uploaded my WES ECA instead of degrees as well. Should I be worried? I sent them the degrees through the webform however, nothing shows on my account. I believe the review of additional documents should have been updated had they received it. Anyone?
You are not alone, had the exact same situation with the translation of my national ID, also May 1st AOR. I don't think it should show in the additional document field tho

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi,

My AOR is 1st May. I got my medical passed on 9th may. I made one mistake while applying though. I uploaded my WES ECA instead of degrees as well. Should I be worried? I sent them the degrees through the webform however, nothing shows on my account. I believe the review of additional documents should have been updated had they received it. Anyone?
I have just received an email from an agent confirming that they have received my documents and sent them to the responsible office (didn't say which one tho)

Last edited:

wajid619

Sep 15, 2016
You are not alone, had the exact same situation with the translation of my national ID, also May 1st AOR. I don't think it should show in the additional document field tho
You also filled in the IRCC webform? Did you fill in the country specific one or the general?

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi guys,

I submitted my application today and received the letter saying that this letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by IRCC through your account on May 17, 2018.

Is this letter called AOR?

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
Hello guys, could you help with my status? I don't know the stage I am now. My status reads:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I in NA, IP1 or IP2? Help please.

Reactions: SNA321

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hello guys, could you help with my status? I don't know the stage I am now. My status reads:

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I in NA, IP1 or IP2? Help please.
You're IP2 :)

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi guys,

I submitted my application today and received the letter saying that this letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by IRCC through your account on May 17, 2018.

Is this letter called AOR?
Yep

Reactions: Krystine