+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
is here other inland applicants? I believe they are processing differently inland and outland applicants - outlands go faster, at least its happening in paper based PR process

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
is here other inland applicants? I believe they are processing differently inland and outland applicants - outlands go faster, at least its happening in paper based PR process
For April inland CEC. There is only one ppr for all applications over 40 days. But Outland has less than 20, and mostly less than 40 days ppr. Don’t know why

Reactions: AlexandraO

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

Got my ITA on 9th May 473, will be applying for my AOR shortly.
medical done on 21st May. ( delhi+Sydney AU, for Partner)
Please add me on the group +61432710864

ash17

May 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have a small query regarding reference letter. So, I received the reference letter today from my HR. It does have company name, address, phone no. on the letter but the company email is not there. I read that CIC asks to have address, phone and email mentioned on the letter. So do you think it would be an issue?

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Quick question ..
After AOR, In how many (working) days does the PR application status changes from -
"We have received your application" to "We are processing your application" ? (a week or less)

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,

I have a small query regarding reference letter. So, I received the reference letter today from my HR. It does have company name, address, phone no. on the letter but the company email is not there. I read that CIC asks to have address, phone and email mentioned on the letter. So do you think it would be an issue?
You may add a copy of the HR's or manager's business card with the e-mail on it. Altough I don't think it's a big problem. Good luck!

emmazhanghx

Oct 2, 2013
AOR: May 3rd
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Do you think I need to call CIC about my medical results? Thanks.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
AOR: May 3rd
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Do you think I need to call CIC about my medical results? Thanks.
you dont have to worry! you can check wiht youre panel if they uploaded it.It will be matter of days!