+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Does this mean they already checked my eligibility? I am really sceptic about my job title and job duties so I am but worried! Although I have given a proper justification through HR letter. But you know human brain!! Thanks
It’s hard to tell IP1/IP2 are not official terms.
Some people have their Eligibilty done pretty quick some take awfully long time
I don’t think you should be worried about it because you have provided all the relevant documents justifying your application

Last edited:

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear All,

My AOR date is 03-May-2018. My medicals passed on 10-May-2018 and since this date, my Background status says
'Your application in progress. We will send you a message when we will start background check.'

Can someone confirm if it is normal? Which stage is my application exactly?

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Dear All,

My AOR date is 03-May-2018. My medicals passed on 10-May-2018 and since this date, my Background status says
'Your application in progress. We will send you a message when we will start background check.'

Quite normal buddy...

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Thanks for your reply.
I was just worried, why is it not moving for the last 43 days? Can you add me in WA group?
Don't worry bro, we are within the normal processing time and if you're concerned about the status of application you can order GCMS notes or call CIC call center. For Whatsapp group you can ask andy108 for the link.

Reactions: samteshwar

tarun87

Jun 23, 2018
Hi All

My AOR date is 06-May-2018.
My medicals passed on 12-May-2018
My BG status says - 'Your application in progress. We will send you a message when we will start background check.'

Going by the thread, I'm assuming that this is in IP1 stage. Can someone tell how much time does it take in every stage?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

Is it okey that the PCC is in the before married name of my Spouse, even though the Alterations & Observations Page has the after married name.

I can get a same name affidavit for it. Would this be sufficient?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Dear All,

IP1

Reactions: samteshwar

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi All

My AOR date is 06-May-2018.
My medicals passed on 12-May-2018
My BG status says - 'Your application in progress. We will send you a message when we will start background check.'

Going by the thread, I'm assuming that this is in IP1 stage. Can someone tell how much time does it take in every stage?
There's no stage by stage timeline.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
day 52 @ IP1
additional doc NA
Check in

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Pls Throw some light on experience verification . I've worked in 3 companies in total till now. First 2 companies are in India and 3rd company Nigeria. Since my return from Nigeria I didn't join in any employment and started preparing & attempting IELTS (for CLB 9 n above) and WES etc, So currently I'm unemployed . Now I'm afraid of experience verification by IRCC. I'm not sure how my ex-employers will respond to their mails or calls. So, do you have any idea when they could do verification of experience ? so that I can call and do inquiry on that.

Thank you
The verification of experience is done at the eligibility stage. IRCC looks into your job reference letters, your education, and salary and then determines if more verification is required. Only in cases where things don't fall in place, will the physical or contact verification by calling the employer take place.

To read more on different stages of the application, see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The stages are:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
The verification of experience is done at the eligibility stage. IRCC looks into your job reference letters, your education, and salary and then determines if more verification is required. Only in cases where things don't fall in place, will the physical or contact verification by calling the employer take place.

To read more on different stages of the application, see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The stages are:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security
Thank you @legalfalcon :). Hope I have crossed that stage as I was told I've met the eligibility by call center agent.

SriTLIN

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
1- on which level agent control all our documents means if we have join all required ones or not, before medical pass or after.
2- when we send documents while our application is in NA1; through CSE; how many time it will take to join them to our application.
appreciate any clarification thanks
i can share my own experience, to answer your query #2

I have raised a CSE to add few missing employment related documents to my PR application (this was just one day after MEP date). After standard wait time of 10 business days (after CSE request date), an IRCC agent (not VISA officer) named Mathew acknowledged and confirmed that my documents are received and forwarded to the relevant department for review/ consideration on 05-June-2018 (you will receive an email). Even now, I still do not see the additional documents i shared via CSE in my Express Entry application.
Since its been more then 2 weeks, I was little worried and called up CIC help line yesterday; the executive who answered mentioned- the documents were already reviewed by the assigned VISA officer and marked as complete with respect to my application. She also mentioned - my security check is currently in progress status.

Based on my experience i believe- not always, the documents mentioned in the CSE make it to the candidate PR application. IRCC might have another back end system to add all case related information during an application processing. The only way to verify things might be is - to call IRCC help center, when you don't see the provided additional/ new documents in your online PR application; but i think, the applicant should wait for at least 10 days before requesting for additional information from IRCC customer service team (any follow-up before that time, would not give the applicant any update on the CSE request or additional document review)
Hope the above mentioned details answered your query.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
i can share my own experience, to answer your query #2

I have raised a CSE to add few missing employment related documents to my PR application (this was just one day after MEP date). After standard wait time of 10 business days (after CSE request date), an IRCC agent (not VISA officer) named Mathew acknowledged and confirmed that my documents are received and forwarded to the relevant department for review/ consideration on 05-June-2018 (you will receive an email). Even now, I still do not see the additional documents i shared via CSE in my Express Entry application.
Since its been more then 2 weeks, I was little worried and called up CIC help line yesterday; the executive who answered mentioned- the documents were already reviewed by the assigned VISA officer and marked as complete with respect to my application. She also mentioned - my security check is currently in progress status.

Based on my experience i believe- not always, the documents mentioned in the CSE make it to the candidate PR application. IRCC might have another back end system to add all case related information during an application processing. The only way to verify things might be is - to call IRCC help center, when you don't see the provided additional/ new documents in your online PR application; but i think, the applicant should wait for at least 10 days before requesting for additional information from IRCC customer service team (any follow-up before that time, would not give the applicant any update on the CSE request or additional document review)
Hope the above mentioned details answered your query.
Thanks so much I appreciate your help and hope for you all the bests

sahil1515

Nov 6, 2017
Hello,
I just got a quick thing to ask
I have been checking my updates using automated phone system regularly like everyday.
Does checking this frequently affects my application or is it fine?
Anything to worry about.
Thank you