+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
1- on which level agent control all our documents means if we have join all required ones or not, before medical pass or after.
2- when we send documents while our application is in NA1; through CSE; how many time it will take to join them to our application.
appreciate any clarification thanks

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
1- on which level agent control all our documents means if we have join all required ones or not, before medical pass or after.
2- when we send documents while our application is in NA1; through CSE; how many time it will take to join them to our application.

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
1. After
2. Not sure

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
HI guys,

I need to add missing page from my passport to submitted application (AOR 16 of May)
what section application/inquiry type I should chose?? none of them seem to me appropriate

thanks!

Replacement of Document

If your enquiry is regarding replacing a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete. All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5545.

Amendment of Document

If your enquiry is regarding correcting an error, therefore requiring an amendment, on a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete. All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5218.

Case Status

If your enquiry is regarding a case status which has not yet been answered via other channels, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose one of the following options:

· Temporary Residence (applied online) or Temporary Residence (applied by Mail) located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for any temporary residence application (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit).

· Permanent residence (applied by mail) or Permanent residence (applied online) located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for a permanent residence application under an economic stream (i.e.: Provincial Nominee, Skilled Worker, Caregiver, etc.).

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi everybody
can you tell me please :
Bro, why do you repost same post in different threads and spamming......??? Pls be patient and stay positive.
Everyone will get PPR when it is our time.

hawkson

Jun 21, 2018
Unless you call. But I wouldn’t worry too much about it at this point

It's in my signature.
Hi yo
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Some Stats for you:

Current Processing dates:

Current PPRs averages by VO:

Statuses by months of submission 2018:

Hi Andy - could you please post here the current Processing dates as of today? thanks!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi I m not only the one who post in different threads. Cause I m just looking for help. If you are disturbed you don’t answer.
By posting in multiple threads the same thing does not get you help any sooner.
By posting in multiple threads you may end up getting conflicting replies thus confusing you even further as you look for right answers...
To me it looks, that you are the one who is disturbed...

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
By posting in multiple threads the same thing does not get you help any sooner.
By posting in multiple threads you may end up getting conflicting replies thus confusing you even further as you look for right answers...
To me it looks, that you are the one who is disturbed...
You know it will gonna be my last message with you. In this forum we are here to learn and advise each other, no one had complain except you and the other gay, Me or other perso who are looking for help and clarification because we have no lawyer or consultant. Also I think I m posting respectfuf questions. So what’s the problem with this I don’t know and I m not searching know. For me if someone post either we answer and help or we do not it’s simple.