Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Would you know why they transferred your file to Manila? Do they transfer all Filipino candidates' applications to the Manila visa office?

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Would you know why they transferred your file to Manila? Do they transfer all Filipino candidates' applications to the Manila visa office?
I guess they transfer during the last stage called IP2, where after completing all the checks, file is sent to local VO for finalization and for PPr.

Besides, the file should be sent to the local VO where you are close to your country of residence! Btw, I applied inside Canada so My VO was all throughout in Canada, until my file is ready for finalization!

are you also from Manila?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
I guess they transfer during the last stage called IP2, where after completing all the checks, file is sent to local VO for finalization and for PPr.

Besides, the file should be sent to the local VO where you are close to your country of residence! Btw, I applied inside Canada so My VO was all throughout in Canada, until my file is ready for finalization!

are you also from Manila?
I don’t think this is the case for most of the applicants from the Philippines. I have seen cases of Filipino applicants receiving for from Ottawa or Sydney office. Yes, I am also from Manila. FSW-O Jan 17 AOR.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I don’t think this is the case for most of the applicants from the Philippines. I have seen cases of Filipino applicants receiving for from Ottawa or Sydney office. Yes, I am also from Manila. FSW-O Jan 17 AOR.
Sydney office is the CIO right? That is where applications are accepted and processed for eligibility and others.

so why do you think my file was sent to MAnila VO? I ak just stating facts I got from CIC themselves when I called them. After completing all my checks, it was sent to local VO for finalization

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Sydney office is the CIO right? That is where applications are accepted and processed for eligibility and others.

so why do you think my file was sent to MAnila VO? I ak just stating facts I got from CIC themselves when I called them. After completing all my checks, it was sent to local VO for finalization
I’m not saying somethings is wrong with your application. Maybe Only QSW files get transferred to local vo. I called cic and they said my file was approved on Oct 1st and it is still with Ottawa. After R10 check, it was transferred from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I’m not saying somethings is wrong with your application. Maybe Only QSW files get transferred to local vo. I called cic and they said my file was approved on Oct 1st and it is still with Ottawa. After R10 check, it was transferred from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa.
So its a case to case basis I guess! Your file is approved, do you mean you are for PPR? When did you lodge your application?
Your file was also transferred to a local Vo, Ottawa is a local VO

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Did you get a Decision Made on ECAS? I believe if its approved it will reflect first at ECAS?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Did you get a Decision Made on ECAS? I believe if its approved it will reflect first at ECAS?
No decision made but file is approved as of Oct 1st. Dont know if we’re on the same boat. I dont know what ECAS is. I applied online on Jan 17.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
No decision made but file is approved as of Oct 1st. Dont know if we’re on the same boat. I dont know what ECAS is. I applied online on Jan 17.
Are you in Manila? Are you FSW thru what province? You applied online but you dont know what ECAS is? Did you call CIC??

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Are you in Manila? Are you FSW thru what province? You applied online but you dont know what ECAS is? Did you call CIC??
I’m not PNP, so no province is involved. Your application is completely different from mine as yours is QSW while mine is FSW. So that probably explains why I don’t know what ECAS is. Most Express Entry FSW applicants dont know what that is.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I’m not PNP, so no province is involved. Your application is completely different from mine as yours is QSW while mine is FSW. So that probably explains why I don’t know what ECAS is. Most Express Entry FSW applicants dont know what that is.
Those applied online knows what ECAS is. You can google it! That is where you can check your application online if it is DM or Decision Made already! They will ask for UCI/ application no, bday, country of birth.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Those applied online knows what ECAS is. You can google it! That is where you can check your application online if it is DM or Decision Made already! They will ask for UCI/ application no, bday, country of birth.
Nope. That’s not how ours work.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
FSW is also a Permanent Resident application, am I Right? All Permanent Residence application can be tracked thru ECAS
Nope. We all have online accounts where we log in with our GC keys. We are not required to input our UCI, Application Number or birthdays. Just our username and password and we get to our MyCIC accounts.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Nope. We all have online accounts where we log in with our GC keys. We are not required to input our UCI, Application Number or birthdays. Just our username and password and we get to our MyCIC accounts.
Ecas is different from GC key. Im asking, did you also applied for Permanent Residence? Then, all PR applicants can access EcAs.