+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

anirudh31

Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations! :)
Can you share your timeline please?
May 2018 AOR
No updates on my profile since then.
I got a procedural fairness letter and request for re-medicals in the last week of aug.
I submitted both. And today I got the email I mentioned above.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Im May 2018 AOR applicant too. Ip2 since Sept 25 when file was transferred to my LVO. How long is the waiting time for PPR. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: EE12345

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
File could be in security screening. Are other criteria passed as per GCMS notes?
Nope Im not on Security Screening. I already passed all the checks- Medical, Eligibility, BGC and security. Im now for PPR when my file was transferred to my LVO. That’s according from CIC themselves!Waiting for PPR after IP2.

Last edited:

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Nope Im not on Security Screening. I already passed all the checks- Medical, Eligibility, BGC and security. Im now for PPR when my file was transferred to my LVO. That’s according from CIC themselves!Waiting for PPR after IP2.
Oh Ok Thanks. Was just wondering. Mostly applications take longer time in security checks. I think mine is also in SS. Everything was passed in GCMS notes, except security was blank. My agent is not in favor of ordering CBSA/CSIS notes. So am just waiting. I email local MP once a month to check status.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Oh Ok Thanks. Was just wondering. Mostly applications take longer time in security checks. I think mine is also in SS. Everything was passed in GCMS notes, except security was blank. My agent is not in favor of ordering CBSA/CSIS notes. So am just waiting. I email local MP once a month to check status.
My security check was just quick and Im so lucky! Oh my Security check is actually the last and sometimes the longest.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
What’s your LVO? Are you FSW-O?