+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

ram211991

Jan 25, 2016
My application stuck in IP2 too. AOR was May 2. But I got eligibility review required for job responsibilities and I submitted a letter through web form (not an ADR). Last gcms said they received the letter but status is still Criminality in progress and security not started. What can i understand from this?

Reactions: linda85

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
My application stuck in IP2 too. AOR was May 2. But I got eligibility review required for job responsibilities and I submitted a letter through web form (not an ADR). Last gcms said they received the letter but status is still Criminality in progress and security not started. What can i understand from this?
I would think that additional documents you have submitted have been uploaded to your file, however agent have to review them, question how long it will take, til they will open file...who knows:)

Reactions: ram211991

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
"Who knows".. Beautiful words ;)!!
i wish i had an answer but i don't, it seems they don't have any logical pattern with applications

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi Guys,

Some updates from my notes.

Last update date was July 15th. (Three months ago).

Security page is blank. I do not know how long this will take.

VO- Winnipeg

Gia Sandlas

Sep 29, 2018
Finally, received the most awaited Golden Email.
Here’s the timeline:
Aor- 23rd May
Medicals passed- 6th June
ip1-6th June
ip2-23rd Oct
Ppr-23rd Oct
Stream- FSW-O

The whole time I was stuck at IP1 stage, had called CIC but same status as it was shown in my account.
Most important, I don’t know if it’s a myth but GCMS notes actually speeded up my process. After getting so frustrated to know what’s going on with my file, I ordered notes on 10thOct and recieved ppr on 23rd and notes haven’t arrived yet.

I think everyone should order notes by the time they finish 4th-5th month.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations!
Here’s the timeline:
Aor- 23rd May
ip1-6th June
ip2-23rd Oct
Ppr-23rd Oct
Stream- FSW-O

The whole time I was stuck at IP1 stage, had called CIC but same status as it was shown in my account.
Most important, I don’t know if it’s a myth but GCMS notes actually speeded up my process. After getting so frustrated to know what’s going on with my file, I ordered notes on 10thOct and recieved ppr on 23rd and notes haven’t arrived yet.

[/QUOTE

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Here’s the timeline:
Aor- 23rd May
ip1-6th June
ip2-23rd Oct
Ppr-23rd Oct
Stream- FSW-O

Congratulations h. Long wait is finally over!

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Here’s the timeline:
Aor- 23rd May
ip1-6th June
ip2-23rd Oct
Ppr-23rd Oct
Stream- FSW-O

Congratulations please update on immtracker

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I find anyone who get stuck at ip1 is a bit easier to get ppr than who get stuck at ip2. So you think I am right?
My case is at ip2 for four months, so I think I will have to wait for a longer time......

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
me too. I think VOs should work in extra hours to review more cases
With all of those ITAS they are issuing- i am not surprised they are understaffed- and I am sure guys, like every organization- this might be govt- they have their KPIs such as how many applications to reach within a week- as in how many PPR to approve- or review files. Every officer or department must have their KPIs to allign with so called 80% within 6 months and rest after. So yeah..lets wait.. Just want it to be there for Xmas and for once experience xmas in snow. argh

Reactions: Pennywise101