+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Is the below mentioned a sign of progress?

Earlier,

Review of application documents - We are reviewing your additional documents

Background check - Your background check is in progress.

Today,

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - Not applicable.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So I guess there is progress.
Yes, it’s a progress. What’s your NOC ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

I see quite a few cases in IP1 in previous pages. If you're planning to call IRCC office please do ask visa / cio office processing your application. If you're ordering GCMS / have ordered GCMS notes / already called IRCC and know that your visa office is Montreal, please also post your details at the Montreal specific thread here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-9

We have many people on Montreal visa office. All mostly stuck at IP1. It's possible some of you who are in IP1 also have file at Montreal.

All the best to everyone. Hope we all get PPRs soon.

Reactions: AlexandraO

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

I'm still stuck at IP1. 110 days from AOR.
I've called CIC and they told me the eligibility is 'recommended pass' but the background check hasn't started.

Do you believe this is the time to get Notes?

Thanks

Last edited:

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

I see quite a few cases in IP1 in previous pages. If you're planning to call IRCC office please do ask visa / cio office processing your application. If you're ordering GCMS / have ordered GCMS notes / already called IRCC and know that your visa office is Montreal, please also post your details at the Montreal specific thread here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-9

We have many people on Montreal visa office. All mostly stuck at IP1. It's possible some of you who are in IP1 also have file at Montreal.

All the best to everyone. Hope we all get PPRs soon.
I'm stuck at IP1 as well but in Ottawa Visa Office

Reactions: cansha

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
I have a question, if you apply for GCMS notes, do they keep application on hold until GCMS notes are generated and received by applicant?

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
On the 100 day anniversary (AOR - 24 May), just got off a call with CIC. Eligibility - Still being reviewed. Background check - in progress. Security - Not started. I don't see any positive news coming my way anytime soon.

laursieb89

Jan 22, 2018
On the 100 day anniversary (AOR - 24 May), just got off a call with CIC. Eligibility - Still being reviewed. Background check - in progress. Security - Not started. I don't see any positive news coming my way anytime soon.
Hey I’m may 15th and want to call the office do you have the details?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do you know Visa office?

laursieb89

Jan 22, 2018
hey been trying to get through to an agent for the last hour but they keep saying its too busy, what is the best time to call does anyone know?? i am calling from ireland so 8 hours ahead of vancouver!! also it says to go to the cic website to find out your local office and their proccessing times etc i cannot find this online anywhere? i sent the generic email from this post weeks ago and heard nothing back

101 days since AOR getting really fed up at this stage when a girl from ireland who has an AOR 18 days after me got her golden email yesterday

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
hey been trying to get through to an agent for the last hour but they keep saying its too busy, what is the best time to call does anyone know?? i am calling from ireland so 8 hours ahead of vancouver!! also it says to go to the cic website to find out your local office and their proccessing times etc i cannot find this online anywhere? i sent the generic email from this post weeks ago and heard nothing back

101 days since AOR getting really fed up at this stage when a girl from ireland who has an AOR 18 days after me got her golden email yesterday
They say that it is better to call 8 AM Eastern Time. Did the girl hire an agent or applied by herself?