+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

Milind31

Feb 14, 2017
That would depend on whether or not you had opted/paid for the passport to be couriered to your residence (when you submitted her application at VFS)
My wife got visa - multiple entry 5 years

Bryanna , thanks for your guidance , few of things that were very useful from your guidance
- CAN+ mentioning in covering letter and detail table of entry exit dates , stamps
- Day wise iternary
- Ensure no big deposits
- Include as many proof as can like Insurance policy , latest premium
receipts

Many thanks again
Milind

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My wife got visa - multiple entry 5 years

Bryanna , thanks for your guidance , few of things that were very useful from your guidance
- CAN+ mentioning in covering letter and detail table of entry exit dates , stamps
- Day wise iternary
- Ensure no big deposits
- Include as many proof as can like Insurance policy , latest premium
receipts

Many thanks again
Milind
You're welcome..... although with a 5-years TRV, you won't need advice soon :):)

I'm truly happy for you and your wife. It's taken a couple of months, but totally worth the wait

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
After a months wait got refusal
Submited papers those were required. Reason stated is insufficient funds

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
hi guys i just submittd mine a day ago, is it normal today that you only receive transmission confirmation and no file number on your online account? this is my second time applying online but this was not the case? anyone same experience today? thanks
Hi. Yes. My sister applied online on May 25 and has only received a confirmation of online transmission with her receipt. Still no application number yet, which is unusual when comparing earlier this year that she applied. Not sure if they're very busy or what. Have you received an application number yet?

Sridhar Mani

May 29, 2017
Hi,

I applied Visitor Visa (online application) for my dad on 16th April 2017. Received an email from Visa office on 16th May stating 'There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.'

I sent on inquiry on 17th May and heard back from Bangalore Visa office that the application is currently with Delhi office and the inquiry was forwarded to them.

Haven't heard back from Delhi office till date? My application has already exceeded the normal processing time as mentioned in the website.

Any one else facing the same issue? Is there a better way to follow up or to know the status?

Thanks,
Sri

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna
I was thinking to reapply my application.
Can you guide me what documents do i need and how much funds do we need
Will be thankful to you
I'll certainly help. Do share:

1. Purpose of their visit + duration

2. List of documents which they had submitted

3. Individual strong ties to their home country

4. Did they transfer funds between their bank accounts shortly before applying? Or any large deposits which were not earned by them

Reactions: Amanheir

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
I'll certainly help. Do share:

1. Purpose of their visit + duration

2. List of documents which they had submitted

3. Individual strong ties to their home country

4. Did they transfer funds between their bank accounts shortly before applying? Or any large deposits which were not earned by them
Thanks
1. When applied earlier the reason was my husbands aunts daughters wedding and duration was for a month.

2. My husband is mayor(sarpanch) of our village had put all the supporting documents of him being working as sarpanch for last four years and one year term left.
Then i myself run online boutique had attached mine tax returns past a yr my husbands tax returns.
His property papers valuations.
Then we had a letter from MP from canada.
And yes we did some money deposit before we applied. We applied for family me my husband including our two kids.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks
1. When applied earlier the reason was my husbands aunts daughters wedding and duration was for a month.

2. My husband is mayor(sarpanch) of our village had put all the supporting documents of him being working as sarpanch for last four years and one year term left.
Then i myself run online boutique had attached mine tax returns past a yr my husbands tax returns.
His property papers valuations.
Then we had a letter from MP from canada.
And yes we did some money deposit before we applied. We applied for family me my husband including our two kids.
1. How old are your children? Do they attend school?

2. Do you live with other family members such as your in-laws or grandparents? Are they dependent on you financially or for their well being?

3. Does your husband own agricultural land? If yes, does he employ farm workers (salary basis).... or has he taken any loans for vehicles/equipment..... or does he file Form J?

4. Do you have any employees? Do you rent an office?

Nithya Gandhi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi,

I applied Visitor Visa (online application) for my dad on 16th April 2017. Received an email from Visa office on 16th May stating 'There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.'

I sent on inquiry on 17th May and heard back from Bangalore Visa office that the application is currently with Delhi office and the inquiry was forwarded to them.

Haven't heard back from Delhi office till date? My application has already exceeded the normal processing time as mentioned in the website.

Any one else facing the same issue? Is there a better way to follow up or to know the status?

Thanks,
Sri

Same here but I applied on 16 March. Still no reply for the 2 cse I sent.
Got mail from bangalore dat file in Delhi.
Dats it

Amanheir

May 13, 2017
U
Hi,

Thanks,
Sri[/QUOT
1. How old are your children? Do they attend school?

2. Do you live with other family members such as your in-laws or grandparents? Are they dependent on you financially or for their well being?

3. Does your husband own agricultural land? If yes, does he employ farm workers (salary basis).... or has he taken any loans for vehicles/equipment..... or does he file Form J?

4. Do you have any employees? Do you rent an office?
1. My dayghter is 1yr six months and my son is 8years. Son goes to school.
2. Yes my mother-in-law stays with us and is dependent on us
3. My husband owns agricultural land which is still running on his granparents name.
We own car but it's not on loan. Never took loan for anything and yes he files J form.

Was thinking to re apply for myself and my daughter as husband can't go on due to some urgent works of being sarpanch.
Thanks dear

Bls

Jan 23, 2014
My brother applied paper application at NewDelhi VFS office on 9th may , still waiting for any update .