+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

We just received medical request for my husband (PA) through GCKey. (YAY :D) but I was checking the form they send with pre-filled information of PA and they have got my husband's e-mail address incorrect. I checked the forms we sent with the application and we did give the correct e-mail. - his email ends with "patel04" and in the medical report form, they've got it as "patel104" I think they saw the "L" of Patel as number 1. If it makes sense.

My question is - should I contact them and tell them about the mistake on medical report form? I'm wondering if they've got the same e-mail down for other things as well and may be that is why my husband haven't received a single e-mail yet from them. Since we have our application linked online, does it matter if they have correct e-mail? Do they communicate for anything else via e-mail? What should I do? Please help!

Sorry for so many questions, but just worried. We don't want to miss any important e-mails from them.
Thank you.

C

Classic Chucks

Hi everyone,

We just received medical request for my husband (PA) through GCKey. (YAY :D) but I was checking the form they send with pre-filled information of PA and they have got my husband's e-mail address incorrect. I checked the forms we sent with the application and we did give the correct e-mail. - his email ends with "patel04" and in the medical report form, they've got it as "patel104" I think they saw the "L" of Patel as number 1. If it makes sense.

My question is - should I contact them and tell them about the mistake on medical report form? I'm wondering if they've got the same e-mail down for other things as well and may be that is why my husband haven't received a single e-mail yet from them. Since we have our application linked online, does it matter if they have correct e-mail? Do they communicate for anything else via e-mail? What should I do? Please help!

Sorry for so many questions, but just worried. We don't want to miss any important e-mails from them.
Thank you.
Definitely inform them of their mistake.

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Anyone have any experience with the Warsaw Visa Office that they could share? Recent processing times, issues, etc.

They also sent us (the PA) a weird email on August 5th saying "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by CIC on May 1st, 2017". May 1st is the date that Mississauga received our application, but this email is signed "Embassy of Canada, Visa Section... Warsaw Poland". On ECAS it says "We began processing your application on August 4th", and a CIC call centre agent confirmed for me that the file is in Warsaw.

As the sponsor I did get an email recently saying they're transferring our file to Warsaw, but I don't understand why the date in the email from Warsaw is the date CIC first received our application. We got confirmation that it was received on May 1st long ago; why use that date in this email?

Also, is that email AOR2? I saw in another thread someone copy/pasted their AOR2 and it was different from mine. Theirs included stuff about paying if you haven't already, whereas mine just has a couple headings like "When should I contact CIC", "When will CIC contact me", "How do I check the status of my application", etc. I'm thinking maybe all VO's send a slightly different email so I wanted to check if anyone else has been through WVO.

We already submitted our Schedule A, Medical (passed), and Police Certificate.

If anyone is in the same boat or has any insight, let me know!
The Principal Applicant usually recieves email for AOR2

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
yup thats AOR2
Okay, thanks! It was just strange to see that original date. Really hating this process/all the uncertainty ahah

Love263

Jul 4, 2017
No movement on our application in over 8 weeks....
App was received on May8th. And my husband got an email saying they would request Schedule A to the PA. I have since ever gotten a Sch A request but ended up uploading in through a Webform anyways. My GC Key shows that No additional Documents are required but when I called the agent, she says that there is a request of information (which I can't see) for a Schedule A.

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
App was received on May8th. And my husband got an email saying they would request Schedule A to the PA. I have since ever gotten a Sch A request but ended up uploading in through a Webform anyways. My GC Key shows that No additional Documents are required but when I called the agent, she says that there is a request of information (which I can't see) for a Schedule A.

I had the exact same issue. We never received a message in our account, yet on their end it said they sent it, and the timer was counting down. It was a huge hassle, but what ended up working was I sent the completed Schedule A form to my MLA's office, and they forwarded it to CIC who then added it to my account and things started moving again. It held up our application quite a while, which is super frustrating, especially since it was 100% their fault.

The call centre agents recommended I upload it through a Webform, but at that point I was not interested in using their cyber infrastructure to do anything I could get done in another way, so I didn't even bother.

So, if you can, try to do it though your MLA. It takes up to 10 business days to get added to the file, which is annoying, but it was basically a surefire way of getting the ball rolling again.

Reactions: Love263

Love263

Jul 4, 2017
I had the exact same issue. We never received a message in our account, yet on their end it said they sent it, and the timer was counting down. It was a huge hassle, but what ended up working was I sent the completed Schedule A form to my MLA's office, and they forwarded it to CIC who then added it to my account and things started moving again. It held up our application quite a while, which is super frustrating, especially since it was 100% their fault.

The call centre agents recommended I upload it through a Webform, but at that point I was not interested in using their cyber infrastructure to do anything I could get done in another way, so I didn't even bother.

So, if you can, try to do it though your MLA. It takes up to 10 business days to get added to the file, which is annoying, but it was basically a surefire way of getting the ball rolling again.
Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into this tomorrow!

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Also, double check that they haven't paused/closed your file. They give a 30 timeline for supplying the Schedule A, and if it's been 8 weeks then I would recommend double checking that. My MLA's office said that in these instances a simple request on their end could get things up and running again, but I just wanted to mention it.

And sorry if this is a lot of information, but I went though the exact same thing and it was so incredibly frustrating. I would have been super glad to have someone give me a ton of info, so I'm hoping you feel the same haha.

Love263

Jul 4, 2017
Also, double check that they haven't paused/closed your file. They give a 30 timeline for supplying the Schedule A, and if it's been 8 weeks then I would recommend double checking that. My MLA's office said that in these instances a simple request on their end could get things up and running again, but I just wanted to mention it.

And sorry if this is a lot of information, but I went though the exact same thing and it was so incredibly frustrating. I would have been super glad to have someone give me a ton of info, so I'm hoping you feel the same haha.
It's perfect. Thank you so much! I have never actually ever heard from them and there are records on every call I make to let them know I'm still not hearing from them. I hope my file gets transferred soon!

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
The Principal Applicant usually recieves email for AOR2
Hi Tory and sangam,
My file has been transferred to NDVO, and in the AOR 2 they asked to submit pcc and fee receipt.. I uploaded explanation letter for pcc when I was asked to upload it but I have received it now. So to what address shall I mail it to? Or is there something I can do online? Please advise
Thanks!!

rebeccaps

May 26, 2017
Peru/Canada
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
08/05/2017
Doc's Request.
09/05/2017
Yes they are asking to mail but address mentioned
What did you mail to Mexico office? In the email it states that if the Police Certificates are not in English to mail a certified translation and copy of original. That's it right? We do not have to mail original?

rebeccaps

May 26, 2017
Peru/Canada
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
08/05/2017
Doc's Request.
09/05/2017
Hi, I have a question. Many people on here are saying they have uploaded their Police Check. When our was requested, it said to mail it in to the office in Mexico, not upload it. Is that what everyone else has done or maybe it is just for Mexico?
What did you mail to Mexico office? In the email it states that if the Police Certificates are not in English to mail a certified translation and copy of original. That's it right? We do not have to mail original?