Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
They didn't give us the application number yet, this was written in the attachment in the email.
Lia, is there a checklist attached to this letter? print it .. go through what is missing .. then put all these documents together .. put it together with the letter and the checklist on top .. send it off .. via courier .. to the courier address ..

do any of the documents require your signature? if not .. scan and send it to your sponsor here in canada and ask your sponsor to mail it off to the PO BOX address using Canada Post next day service ..

does this make sense? it's not complicated .. relax .. breath .. and think it through .. :)

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lia, is there a checklist attached to this letter? print it .. go through what is missing .. then put all these documents together .. put it together with the letter and the checklist on top .. send it off .. via courier .. to the courier address ..

do any of the documents require your signature? if not .. scan and send it to your sponsor here in canada and ask your sponsor to mail it off to the PO BOX address using Canada Post next day service ..

does this make sense? it's not complicated .. relax .. breath .. and think it through .. :)
They did give me a checklist with this email too and missing document is marked on the checklist. I am the sponsor and we both are staying together outside of Canada. So looks like I will have to DHL it to their courier service. As my husband doesn't have any UCI nor Application number, I don't know how long they will need to add these docs with my application package. Any idea?

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sponsor might have a UCI number use that number while sending your application.
What are you suggesting, how to use the sponsor's UCI number? The document doesn't require any signature or any writing.

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
CIC asking for passport photos and when i check link it says replacement needed digital copy required. Can some one throw some light on it that does my spouse has to get new photos and get them digital or we can use existing photos we sent with the application and convert them in digital picture??is there an online tool to do it or some professional photographer can do it?? thanks
Same exact thing happened. However to be safe I just took new pictures. My mistake was that both pictures had stamps and dates while the specification just requires only 1 picture to be stamped and dated by photographer. In regard to digital picture I asked the photo studio to email me the same picture of which I uploaded onto my cic.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Man, Although it's Canadian Immigration, it's New Delhi. :D
You can't expect any positive experience hereafter.
BTW, I just summarized for VO office in our google sheet, out 550 applications, 150 are for New Delhi. OMG. That's crazy.
it's true but they deal with four different countries' applications. I wonder if they separate it country wise at the NDVO or "date processed" wise.. time will tell i guess

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
hello,

what size papers you used for form printouts ?
Im using A4, and I see letters are small on them

Thanks Adr

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Same exact thing happened. However to be safe I just took new pictures. My mistake was that both pictures had stamps and dates while the specification just requires only 1 picture to be stamped and dated by photographer. In regard to digital picture I asked the photo studio to email me the same picture of which I uploaded onto my cic.
That's crazy. What they are gonna lose if the second photograph has a stamp :eek:

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Hello All, I received this email from IRCC. Is this considered AOR1?

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: F000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/05/09 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxx xxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello All, I received this email from IRCC. Is this considered AOR1?

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: F000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/05/09 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxx xxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
Yes this is the sponsor's AOR1

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello thanks for the reply. Is there anything else I need to do at this point?
As a sponsor, the next thing for you is getting the Sponsor Approval.
Did your spouse get his/her AOR1? If so then you guys can link your application and wait for your spouse to get his/her Schedule A & PCC request and medical request down the line.

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
Hello! Can someone tell me how to upload PCC on gc key? I got massage in my account to upload pcc. Do I need to upload a PDF file of pcc or jpg image? Plz help and do I need to upload anything else like any proof

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Hello! Can someone tell me how to upload PCC on gc key? I got massage in my account to upload pcc. Do I need to upload a PDF file of pcc or jpg image? Plz help and do I need to upload anything else like any proof
you can add in any format , if there are multiple pages, just merge them together

Reactions: KP1988