AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
submitted with Application - passed

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hey friends,
I also rcvd the Sch A form and PCC upload request and links but i am so annoyed.
I thought i will try the form link sent by cic, as June version have validation issue, once you validate it says yes to validated but once you save validated copy, it turns to no. have wasted hours filling duplicate sch A forms. I just uploaded the latest version form which said no in validation and it got uploaded successfully, i guess if it was not validated it wouldn't have been accepted thats what the cic letter said.
God knows, i want to meet their f**** IT guy.
Therefore on contrary i have raised a technical issue and told them about this imm5669 form error.
Lets see what happens.
Sumit did you recieve a reply for your query. Has your schefule A been accepted.

concol

Apr 29, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017 - schedule A and Police Clearance
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
submitted with Application - passed
Today at 5:43 PM

I got my AOR ... last Monday -- June 12 --- I tried to link my application many times ... all with an error .... what is the best number to call for help on this ... I tried every way possible ... in terms of by family name, by UCI, all of them with no luck.

Now I am worried that the letter states --
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times. -- which is today ...
I put i a "ticket" with no reply

who do I call

ThanksRegular call center 18882422100, options 3,4,1,0 in seq

You like this.

thank you
Called as 1 888 number as noted above ... no help really ....
Agent said I he would send me an email with all the instructions on how to link an application. ... that was 30min ago .. no email.
He also said that there is no phone number for a technical help in linking an application. Just follow the email (when I get it)

He did look into my application status and said that I have NOT been approved as a sponsor as yet ... this is pending me linking my application.

The thing is that I can't link my application till tomorrow as I have failed on my 5 prior attempts today.

Not sure what to do now ...

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Today at 5:43 PM

I got my AOR ... last Monday -- June 12 --- I tried to link my application many times ... all with an error .... what is the best number to call for help on this ... I tried every way possible ... in terms of by family name, by UCI, all of them with no luck.

• Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times. -- which is today ...

who do I call

ThanksRegular call center 18882422100, options 3,4,1,0 in seq

You like this.

Called as 1 888 number as noted above ... no help really ....
Agent said I he would send me an email with all the instructions on how to link an application. ... that was 30min ago .. no email.
He also said that there is no phone number for a technical help in linking an application. Just follow the email (when I get it)

He did look into my application status and said that I have NOT been approved as a sponsor as yet ... this is pending me linking my application.

The thing is that I can't link my application till tomorrow as I have failed on my 5 prior attempts today.

Not sure what to do now ...
Being approved as a sponsor is not contingent on linking your application. We never linked our application and it's in processing stage at VO, so don't panic about that. The only thing I have used to check is ecas. Alot of people have problems with linking.

Did you put 2 for number of applicants?

aman0774

Feb 13, 2012

who do I call

Thanks
Hey
I can help u with linking application
This works 100 % n every time
Use application number n family name
Don't fill anything on place of birth n country of birth leave these both blank
N fill out passport information n everything else
No. Of applicants 2
Will work for sure

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Hey
I can help u with linking application
This works 100 % n every time
Use application number n family name
Don't fill anything on place of birth n country of birth leave these both blank
N fill out passport information n everything else
No. Of applicants 2
Will work for sure
that work for me as well.

remember no of applicants is = PA + SA + Dependents (accompanying + Non-accompanying)

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
OMG i thought waiting to get AOR was nerve wrecking but linking application and checking for updates is even worse.. lolol I need a vacation from this process.

2weeks until I go see PA for 10day at least my mind will get a break hopefully by the time I return to Canada the application process will be moving along nicely.

sangam44

May 24, 2017
So I just called CIC and they are working on May 12th applications.

For Schedule A form, if "family name" is blank then put all the "given names" in family name field and write "not applicable" in "given name" field.

For form validation, agent said if you see "No" in the validated field --no need to worry as this field is for office use only. You can upload the form as it is.

Hope this helps :)

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Where exactly can we upload our Sched A form and what does it look like? We got a request last week but still not sure how and where to upload it...
In the gckey account, click check status and messages, at the bottom of the page it will view submitted applications and that will take u to the page that tells u to upload schedule A and PCC..
Hope that helps!

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
I am having the same issue finally i am sending it by courier, also uploaded it on the IRCC site.
Has anyone who has uploaded their schedule A through the IRCC website got a reply.
guys please give some input. Thanks.
I spoke to cic and the agent said to upload it and simultaneously raise the technical issue..

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
We got a e-medical information sheet. Do we need to submit it to CIC? As the clinic didn't provide any information.