Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
First ,have you filled the new Schedule A form;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf

Secondly, anyone can upload through IRCC web form or one who has linked the application will get the message in ecas and will have an option to upload the document from GC key. If there is not option under GC key to upload documents, than send it through IRCC web form and anyone can do that.
Ok thanks I have the new forms filled out already.

RochelleEdiza

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
04-28-2017
AOR Received.
05-27-2017
Med's Request
June 9, 217
Med's Done....
June 13, 2017
First ,have you filled the new Schedule A form;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf

Secondly, anyone can upload through IRCC web form or one who has linked the application will get the message in ecas and will have an option to upload the document from GC key. If there is not option under GC key to upload documents, than send it through IRCC web form and anyone can do that.
how to send sched.A background and police clearance through IRCC web form?

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Thank u so so much! I was able to link the application to the account.
I TRIED SO MANY TIME BUT IT DIDNOT WORK I M THE SPONSER ..
I HAVE QUICK QUESTION
THE ACCOUNT HAS TO BE ON APPLICATNTS NAME OR SPOUSER
CAN LINK THE APPLICATION...

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Seniors, I received an AOR1 yesterday and my wife received an email of AOR1 today morning with application details. In this email there is an attached PDF and in that PDF they have mentioned about the application details and file numbers.
They have also mentioned about this;
" For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calender days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will deilays into the processing of your application."

what documents they will ask? or if it mean our application is incomplete? please guide!
the same email i got

harulion

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
I was able to log into ECAS using the UCI number that was in the AOR email.

Now in ECAS, under "Permanent Residence Application Status" it says " Application Received". When I click on it I see the below:
"We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Both PA and Sponsor have not received any "correspondence" in our emails. What exactly do they need in the correspondence, should I wait for an email or do I need to send something to cic?

Thanks

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Got My AOR today. Yeahhh. Application received on 4th May. They just mentioned that have received the Application and stated the old UCI with application number. What is, will PA receive the email. Thanks guys

Reactions: SAJ_ee2015