+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi please i can't link my spouse application for the line which states number of family members in the application do I have to add my self (Sponsor) , my spouse(principal applicant) and his dependant child so do I put 2 or 3 on it? Also for the for the town/city of birth for example can I put Ottawa space / space Ontario ( Ottawa / Ontario. Please I need help on this.

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello everyone; received (PA only)AOR1 yesterday and ac linked successfully

Kindly if somebody can advice
1) Does Sponsor get any email confirmation or any sort of AOR?
2) There is no direction on any next step, nothing about schedule A or PCC or medical
3) Is ECAS a different system to the place we log in at my.cic?

Thanks

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Oh ok how do I go about making the request
just put your details on the "new entry and update" sheet and it will get transferred

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi please i can't link my spouse application for the line which states number of family members in the application do I have to add my self (Sponsor) , my spouse(principal applicant) and his dependant child so do I put 2 or 3 on it? Also for the for the town/city of birth for example can I put Ottawa space / space Ontario ( Ottawa / Ontario. Please I need help on this.
is the dependant child accompanying or non-accompanying? if yes, then type 3. if non-accompanying, it should be 2. hope it helps.

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
is the dependant child accompanying or non-accompanying? if yes, then type 3. if non-accompanying, it should be 2. hope it helps.
Thanks I will try again tomorrow because the account seems blocked but I tried 3 the first time and it didn't work so I went with two but couldn't link. The dependant is accompanying him.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Thanks I will try again tomorrow because the account seems blocked but I tried 3 the first time and it didn't work so I went with two but couldn't link. The dependant is accompanying him.
also just put 1 space for city of birth. like literally just hit the spacebar then move on to country of birth. it worked for me

caromaline

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Thanks everyone for your posts about AOR - I was getting super anxious but now realise I'm most likely just in a big old queue! My app was received on 9 May, reckon I have a bit of a wait still ahead of me.

I'm applying from Northern Ireland (husband is here too but he's a Canadian citizen) and the 12 month processing time is frustrating - anyone have advice about applying for open work permits or what I would need to do if myself and the husband moved to Vancouver before my PR was approved? Been looking at the CIC website, but going around in circles :(