+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Pacopz

Mar 19, 2017
Yeah, we did outland for that reason too, but I think we would have done it a little differently in hindsight. Our file got sent to London VO which we were a bit surprised about. The average is another 7.5-9months processing there, which sucks. Hopefully it goes faster. People on the new inland application receive their OWP within 2-4 months so we're kicking ourselves a bit now, but what can you do? We're likely in a similar boat as you - husband here in Canada with me on a visitor visa.

As for the forms, they have updated a couple since the 12-2016 ones, but I have understood from others experiences they allow a grace period and I really, really do not think that will be an issue for you. If you were using the old ones then yes but you used the updated ones for the new package so you're fine.
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback.

jhajho

Sep 13, 2016
i havent recieve mine may 1 applicant here, sent april 28.
we hope before the week ends. Pls Lord, may you grant our request. In Jesus name. :)

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
what is the prominent time when usually cic sends email, if some of you can share the time of day you received aor email. Any may 3rd or 4th recipient received an aor

RochelleEdiza

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
04-28-2017
AOR Received.
05-27-2017
Med's Request
June 9, 217
Med's Done....
June 13, 2017
Hello guys!

Just want to add on this thread.
App. Sent = April 28
App. Received = May 1
AOR1 = May 26
Link account = May 28

Goodluck to all of us

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hello guys!

Just want to add on this thread.
App. Sent = April 28
App. Received = May 1
AOR1 = May 26
Link account = May 28

Goodluck to all of us
Hey guys,

My application was returned today day. saying it does not meet sections 11 and 12 of the

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. If you do not provide the requested documents within the timeframe, your application will be returned to you as unprocessed. When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission. To help you understand why your application is being returned or not processed, either pursuant to section 12 of the Regulations, and/or for not meeting the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions, we have noted the reason on the following document.

Document Checklist – Spouse [IMM 5533]
The following items are missing and/or incomplete from your application package:
 Photos: Two (2) recent photos of the Principal Applicant).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

 Proof of Relationship to Sponsor:
o Residential Documents two (2) of the following three (3) sets of options:
 Minimum one (1) joint residential document.
 Minimum one (1) joint utilities document (electricity, gas, telephone).
 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification documents (driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc).

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the
link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and
documents we need to put your application into process.

I am sure we submitted pictures and copies of rent and such

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hey guys,

My application was returned today day. saying it does not meet sections 11 and 12 of the

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. If you do not provide the requested documents within the timeframe, your application will be returned to you as unprocessed. When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission. To help you understand why your application is being returned or not processed, either pursuant to section 12 of the Regulations, and/or for not meeting the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions, we have noted the reason on the following document.

Document Checklist – Spouse [IMM 5533]
The following items are missing and/or incomplete from your application package:
 Photos: Two (2) recent photos of the Principal Applicant).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

 Proof of Relationship to Sponsor:
o Residential Documents two (2) of the following three (3) sets of options:
 Minimum one (1) joint residential document.
 Minimum one (1) joint utilities document (electricity, gas, telephone).
 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification documents (driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc).

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the
link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and
documents we need to put your application into process.

I am sure we submitted pictures and copies of rent and such
So all I have to do is submit these two documents they are asking for? Application will not be returned?