App. Filed.......
04-28-2017
AOR Received.
05-27-2017
Med's Request
June 9, 217
Med's Done....
June 13, 2017
Does anyone receive any message from ECAS.
Like these:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on May 28, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Does anyone receive any message from ECAS.
Like these:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on May 28, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Yes, this usually means they have requested Schedule A, police checks, and or medical request. You should get an email within a couple days max, but they have been having some technical issues with that, so if you don't hear anything best to try calling if you can or submitting an inquiry

daman1987

Aug 25, 2015
Hi,

My wife's application was received on May 3rd. I (sponsor) got the mail about the confirmation of receipt just now. I can find the application in ECAS as "Application received"

However PA hasn't got any mail. Is that normal?

My timeline
Application received-May 3rd
ECAS update- May 31st

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

My wife's application was received on May 3rd. I (sponsor) got the mail about the confirmation of receipt just now. I can find the application in ECAS as "Application received"

My timeline
ECAS update- May 31st
Yes :)

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Hi,

My timeline
ECAS update- May 31st
my wife's application recieved on 3rd may buy I didn't get any email from CIC .
and 1 another thing how can I see status without application number..

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
my wife's application recieved on 3rd may buy I didn't get any email from CIC .
and 1 another thing how can I see status without application number..
It can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to get AOR and they seem to be quite backlogged right now. You cannot check status until you get correspondence so gotta sit tight for now :)

Reactions: Arshad_1993

RochelleEdiza

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
04-28-2017
AOR Received.
05-27-2017
Med's Request
June 9, 217
Med's Done....
June 13, 2017
Yes, this usually means they have requested Schedule A, police checks, and or medical request. You should get an email within a couple days max, but they have been having some technical issues with that, so if you don't hear anything best to try calling if you can or submitting an inquiry
Thank you for the reply... We will try to call them about this issue.

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Hey friends,
Happy to share my timeline file rcvd may 4th.
Didnot recieve the aor but as i had a uci no. From once when we did an attempt to get her visitor visa. Tried my luck using same account and uci no. As uci always remains same for that person and guess what when did search, it said we have matching application showing date may 31st which means glitch in thier system is making emails late.

Now i have one question when we click on view submitted applications, its takes us to questionaires showing zero fee and no docs and at end ask for digital signs, do we need to complete this process or just wait for their instructions.

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Hey friends,
Happy to share my timeline file rcvd may 4th.
Didnot recieve the aor but as i had a uci no. From once when we did an attempt to get her visitor visa. Tried my luck using same account and uci no. As uci always remains same for that person and guess what when did search, it said we have matching application showing date may 31st which means glitch in thier system is making emails late.

Now i have one question when we click on view submitted applications, its takes us to questionaires showing zero fee and no docs and at end ask for digital signs, do we need to complete this process or just wait for their instructions.
What is the combination of UCI/DOB to be used? Will the sponsor's UCI and DOB show the status too? Or should it be the UCI of the principal applicant?

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
What is the combination of UCI/DOB to be used? Will the sponsor's UCI and DOB show the status too? Or should it be the UCI of the principal applicant?
It gives you options to select the input i selected uci and last name