+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
In British Columbia, Kelowna area.
We're in Ottawa, I first made an appt at Uottawa and it was 350$ but ended up going to a different doctor and it was 220$. X ray bloodwork etc was all in the same building too which was convenient, but just shows you how much it can vary

nimmi1990

Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys,

My husband is PR in canada and he has applied for my sponsorship in may and at present my file has sent to delhi on 24 th july and my ecas status its showing your we started processing your application on 25th july 2017.

Can anyone here will be able to tell how much time will be taken by delhi office to send passport request.. please reply

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi guys,

My husband is PR in canada and he has applied for my sponsorship in may and at present my file has sent to delhi on 24 th july and my ecas status its showing your we started processing your application on 25th july 2017.

Can anyone here will be able to tell how much time will be taken by delhi office to send passport request.. please reply
My Best guess would be to be wait until the end of October for next update. To see other applicants' details, please click on "Google Sheets" in my signature.

Reactions: Tory

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Hi,
my gckey updated today with the following msg:
Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
is anyone in similar situation?