+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
gotorun8 said:
i will defer it if i do not get any notification in the upcoming weeks but any one know that should we mail cic or not to know about application status ?
I have mailed them but still no response. Btw in which high commission is your application being processed,chandigarh or banglore?
chadg-g@international.gc.ca this is the email of chandigarh high commission.

gotorun8

Apr 11, 2017
am Pakistani and i applied online and got my biometrics done in Lahore and i do not know that where my application is being processed .

gotorun8

Apr 11, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
I have mailed them but still no response. Btw in which high commission is your application being processed,chandigarh or banglore?
chadg-g@international.gc.ca this is the email of chandigarh high commission.
How to know where my visa is being processed ?
Thanks .

jashan deol

Apr 30, 2017
why high commision is not giving a valiid reason for too late?
today is may 1 and my case is still in process....
atleast they reply our email that your application will take time but they not even reply.....
its really very irritating

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
gotorun8 said:
How to know where my visa is being processed ?
Thanks .
have you applied through Vfs? If yes then you must be having your tracking id. using that tracking id you can track your application on vfs website there you will get to where it is being processed.

ammydeep13

Jun 22, 2016
dont know the reason not mentioned there..
I had 7.5 bands and i wonder some get through even with 6 bands . insane world

heenaadwani

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Buddies,

I am also waiting for study permit for may intake and still waiting for visa and applied on 31 march and northern college is not providing the extension more than 8 th may what should i do,m worried a lot.
My whats app number is 8237617433.please ping me guys to take me out of this situation

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
heenaadwani said:
Hi Buddies,

I am also waiting for study permit for may intake and still waiting for visa and applied on 31 march and northern college is not providing the extension more than 8 th may what should i do,m worried a lot.
My whats app number is 8237617433.please ping me guys to take me out of this situation
If they are not giving you an extension then you are left with only one option of deferral. If your SP doesn't come by 8th then apply for deferral of your course.