+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Rasleen kaur said:
I have applied online for Douglas college from Chandigarh on 4th March and still don't have any response. I am too much stressed
I'm going for the same college. Applied on 23rd march,no response yet. Have you informed college about your SP status? if not then do so before 24,so that they can help you in the worst case. Otherwise you won't be eligible for refund.

chetantayade

Dec 3, 2016
Hi i am Chetan from Mumbai.Applied for visa on 15th march at vfs mumbai....still under process at vfs banglore.Fanshawe College (Embedded systems and Electronics) London campus.College starts on 1st May.

R.B

Apr 18, 2017
how many of you have still dont have visa yet who have applied in march for may intake.....

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
Is someone there who applied for may intake in last week of march and got visa? I applied for visa on 24th march and i'm completely fed up of seeing same message being displayed each time" tracking id no.................... is being processed at Canada visa office, Chandigarh". I hope i'm not late to apply. BTW i have enrolled in associate degree of biology at Douglas college, i'll love to interact with people with same background. :)
Bro.....Hard to hear ...But I also applied for may intake under nonspp on 9th of March still no update .....How I frustrated you can imagine

ajp2017

Oct 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

I applied on March 6th, Offline, Bangalore Office (University Category).

No Updates.

Classes going to begin on May 3 onwards. Feeling worried. :( :(