+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

NonaArso

Dec 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
took the test Jan 9 in Scarborough & passed with 20/20
studied 2 days prior to test with a book that I ordered online. found the book soooooooooooooo much easier than study Canada guide.
Oath invite feb 7.
good luck for all
Congrats, what book did you order?

Tgum23

Star Member
May 10, 2017
the Oath invite that you receive has two pages, you need to sign the second page. Also when you receive the Oath invite it has some numbers written in a format 0089 that will be your seat number. Hope that helps
HI nonoo,

Question. I have my oath on Feb 8th. I only see the media consent form in the third page of the oath letter. Where can I find the prohibitions form which they mentioned to take a print out of and sign?
Thanks

Tgum23

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Congrats! So happy for you....

It might take some time to see the change in Ecas.
Thanks!! I was surprised to see it came so fast. That's great because I hope the same for you.. Because they took so long to give us our test, our oath is quicker, vs people who write test long back and then wait for background checks and oath at a much later date!

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks!! I was surprised to see it came so fast. That's great because I hope the same for you.. Because they took so long to give us our test, our oath is quicker, vs people who write test long back and then wait for background checks and oath at a much later date!
That's true. Let see when I get the request for.

Abby_88

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone. I did my test yesterday at Scarborough. Got "Decision made" status today. Moderators of this forum kindly update my status in spreadsheet.

Thanks.....

Cesare

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I have been silently following this thread since May when I applied. However, to this day, I still have not received my test invite. I am incredibly frustrated and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat with me. Applied from Toronto, in process since July 12.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I have been silently following this thread since May when I applied. However, to this day, I still have not received my test invite. I am incredibly frustrated and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat with me. Applied from Toronto, in process since July 12.
Your turn might come soon. Looks like they are processing May applicants.

Abby_88

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone, i got my oath invitation today for February 6th. at Scarborough. i did my test on Monday, january 15th. Kindly update my status in the spreadsheet.

Thanks......