+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Mina72

May 25, 2017
I guess, it is not a scam. It happened to other 2 people this week, all in Scarobourgh office. They still went to the Oath and were turned away.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I guess, it is not a scam. It happened to other 2 people this week, all in Scarobourgh office. They still went to the Oath and were turned away.
I see ok then. But if I was you I would still call them and check. I don't believe random people calling me. Any way good luck to you

bluebell17

May 17, 2017
Hi guys we received our letters on Tuesday to go take the oath on December 15th. We are in Mississauga. Please update the document.

How long does the ceremony take? Wondering if my baby will be okay to attend for the duration... she is almost 1 year old.

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys we received our letters on Tuesday to go take the oath on December 15th. We are in Mississauga. Please update the document.

How long does the ceremony take? Wondering if my baby will be okay to attend for the duration... she is almost 1 year old.
Sheet is updated, Congrats. The ceremonies I believe are anywhere from 2-3+ Hours it depends on how many are being processed

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga

Congrats! Do you know when your ECAS changed to Decision made?
And the place where I went to take the oath..it took about 3 hrs..and many people brought their baby with them.

apind

Jul 29, 2012
Congrats! Do you know when your ECAS changed to Decision made?
And the place where I went to take the oath..it took about 3 hrs..and many people brought their baby with them.
If you have any idea can you please tell that whether we can apply the passport on the same day of oath taken or need to wait for 2 business days after the oath?

sabbir06

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys

We had our test (family of 3 with one minor) on Dec 09, 2017 (all passed) and noticed that eCAS status is changed to "Decision Made" today (Dec 11, 2017).

can someone please update the spreadsheet?

Last edited:

sabbir06

Jul 6, 2017
can you share your full time schedule? did you request urgent processing?
Here you go:

Application Sent" May 19, 2017
AOR: June 27, 2017
Processing Start: July 04, 2017
Test Invite: Nov 23, 2017
Test date: Dec 09, 2017
eCAS changed to decision made: Dec 11, 2017

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
My file has been in process since july 11, and I yet to get a test invite. I ordered those notes where I see my case processing center is Mississauga but no officer has been assigned to my case yet. Also I see my background/ security checks are done.

on the other hand, my wife and kids applied 2 months after me and she will go for the test on Friday, her office is also Mississauga.

what do I need to do? call and bug them, but as per the website application could take up to 1 year, so cic may not entertain my call..

any thoughts?? please help

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
My file has been in process since july 11, and I yet to get a test invite. I ordered those notes where I see my case processing center is Mississauga but no officer has been assigned to my case yet. Also I see my background/ security checks are done.

on the other hand, my wife and kids applied 2 months after me and she will go for the test on Friday, her office is also Mississauga.

what do I need to do? call and bug them, but as per the website application could take up to 1 year, so cic may not entertain my call..

any thoughts?? please help
y dint u apply together ?