+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
LOL...Your guess is wrong dude..Keep guessing!
Don't Worry, my heart sank when I received an FP request, thinking I was now non-routine and going to be waiting 3 years. Nope, Just went to Local RCMP they took my prints, about a week later I received a very funny document looks like bad modern art, which I forwarded to my local office, it did not seem to add any time to my application. Just waiting for Oath now. Don't Worry, get them done ASAP and send it in.Sure you will be fine.

Reactions: mickey_mouse

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Don't Worry, my heart sank when I received an FP request, thinking I was now non-routine and going to be waiting 3 years. Nope, Just went to Local RCMP they took my prints, about a week later I received a very funny document looks like bad modern art, which I forwarded to my local office, it did not seem to add any time to my application. Just waiting for Oath now. Don't Worry, get them done ASAP and send it in.Sure you will be fine.
Yes thanks for a pleasant reply. I did that today. I did from private accredited agency. They said RCMP will forward directly to CIC in 3 days. Not much bother some..

Just for other people, here is the place that I went. It costed me $45.10

https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/office/toronto-toronto-street

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Can you tell how much it costed you ?

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
Probably Eastern European like me, most of us get requests.
Nope, He was born in California (in Studio) :)

@mickey_mouse there are a lot of female who got FP request (to your query in previous post). Probably it was because you did not get clearance from RCMP and they wanted further information/verification. Probably it is not random and many names with some records might have popped up with your biographical info. There are many people from same country where you were from getting that request. Chill and enjoy your about up to two weeks after you submit the FP. May be it will not cause any delay for your oath or 2-3 weeks in good case.

Reactions: mickey_mouse

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
You are still waiting for the oath! I read three people from April have got the invitation for 7th and 12th, probably your turn should be pretty soon, my guess is latest by January!

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
You are still waiting for the oath! I read three people from April have got the invitation for 7th and 12th, probably your turn should be pretty soon, my guess is latest by January!
I am thinking it should be anytime now, I think they may expedite my oath as I think I am creating too much server load on eCas and they want to get rid of me. :)

CanadianPlease

Jun 6, 2017
Plus I live in area where the only get about 1000 Applications per year, nothing moves fast in Eastern Canada, except everyone trying to get out LOL

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
I am thinking it should be anytime now, I think they may expedite my oath as I think I am creating too much server load on eCas and they want to get rid of me. :)
Haha....they are not faster neither slower compared to other places.

##Question about FP at RCMP..##

Oh Never mind, I found the answer from your previous post about this.

Last edited:

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
Plus I live in area where the only get about 1000 Applications per year, nothing moves fast in Eastern Canada, except everyone trying to get out LOL
Very true....exactly that's what I mean, they have scheduled three ceremonies for December and saw three of the April candidate are there. So your turn could be in next round. This year in first six month there were just about 307 applicants to get citizenship in NS compared to more than 1500 (a year) two years back.

Last edited: