App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
On my surprise, the online status shows "Decision Made". Now as far my inteview concerned, it was not excatly good , I would say.

I can't wait for mail from them to check if i made it or not.

From https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra&lang=en&app=

Decisio Made means

Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.

If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.

If you do not meet the requirements, you will be informed in writing.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
On my surprise, the online status shows "Decision Made". Now as far my inteview concerned, it was not excatly good , I would say.

Decisio Made means

Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.

If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.

seems like a good news but you better call them and check what it is...

sam847

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017

Decisio Made means

Applicant Notified

Very likely it will be good news. I've seen others where they say they will "investigate further" as probably the interviewer didn't have time during the interview to go through the number of days outside of Canada properly. Later, they do the diligence and send out a DM.

Reactions: nash_avatar

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
My info was some how got deleted from the spreadsheet. Gave my test today not easy with little twisted and tweaked questions, online tests helps but read & read discover Canada book.
Scored 19/20, interview went well but the lady asked police clearance certificate from India (I have more than 183 days absence combined in the last 4 years of my submission date, somehow missed it as I assumed it is 183 in 1 calendar year)
Gave 30 days to submit the certificate and not sure how long the process takes ...fingers crossed
My timelines Application reached: May 03,2017
AOR received: May 29th,2017
Inprocess : June 9th,2017
Test Invite : Nov 15th for Nov 29th
Mississauga office

Does any one face similar situation, if yes how long it took after submitting PCC? thank you

P.S: posting from my husband's account

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Hello All,
My info was some how got deleted from the spreadsheet. Gave my test today not easy with little twisted and tweaked questions, online tests helps but read & read discover Canada book.
Scored 19/20, interview went well but the lady asked police clearance certificate from India (I have more than 183 days absence combined in the last 4 years of my submission date, somehow missed it as I assumed it is 183 in 1 calendar year)
Gave 30 days to submit the certificate and not sure how long the process takes ...fingers crossed
Mississauga office

Does any one face similar situation, if yes how long it took after submitting PCC? thank you

If I am not wrong then you can ask PCC from indian embassy toronto. No idea about time line. If you push enough , they might give you in two weeks.

Edit:

http://www.cgitoronto.ca/content/police-clearance-certificate

Processing Time :

In some cases, issue of Police Clearance Certificate requires reference to authorities in India. In such cases Consulate can issue PCC only on receipt of clear police report from authorities in India and it may take more than 30 days. The Consulate would communicate to the applicant once the PCC is ready for collection/pick-up. In all other cases, PCC will be issued in 8-10 working days.

stcanada

Apr 12, 2012
Hello All,
Mississauga office

You can go to Indian Consulate and request them. Some times they will give on same day.

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can go to Indian Consulate and request them. Some times they will give on same day.

really? good to know but scheduled an appointment with BLS Brampton location for friday morning and need to get the documents required by tomorrow EOD. Will ask them if they can process quickly submitting copy of the request form from CIC

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does my situation is an RQ request?

Hello All,
Mississauga office

stcanada

Apr 12, 2012
really? good to know but scheduled an appointment with BLS Brampton location for friday morning and need to get the documents required by tomorrow EOD. Will ask them if they can process quickly submitting copy of the request form from CIC
Not to BLS. Go directly to consulate in Toronto. My friend got on same day.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
The consulate in Toronto gives it in 3 hrs.. My sister got it done from there so it's better for sure. Brampton takes about 5 business days- I got it done from there.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hello All,
Mississauga office

I added your details in the spreadsheet..