+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that people who have entered their date application sent only(in May) must be deleted from the list as they are not part of this forum anymore since their application must have been received by CIC more than month ago and they didn't come back to this forum to update their status. it is just confusing to have all these names on the sheet that are not valid and might screw up percentages. what do you guys think?

Reactions: nonoo

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
congrats on all the AORs..looks like it is May 10-15 week running now! hope we all get to the test date before the deluge of applications hit cic

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Reactions: tameraq

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
dates are being updated fast on the sheet. If you happen to see that your info is not updated. please let us know.

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
SO what truly constitutes a family application?

I am mailing two envelopes ; one for wife, one for me in the same courier envelop. Does that constitute a family application? even though we have completed different forms and attached different documents/payments?

thanks

Horizon13

Star Member
May 24, 2017

I am mailing two envelopes ; one for wife, one for me in the same courier envelop. Does that constitute a family application? even though we have completed different forms and attached different documents/payments?

thanks
When you send all applications in one envelope it means that CIC will process you all together like a family.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thanks
Yes. family applications are individual applications submitted in the same envelope :)