+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News info: According to IRCC, if your application was mailed and received AFTER Monday (May 8, 2017) and is complete, your application is not yet being processed. So meaning, those complete applications received ON or BEFORE May 8, 2017, are already in process. :);)
Hi, you are the only applicant received test invite from May applicants and from Winnipeg office. Can you please share your test date ?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
you know sometimes the CIC agents have very limited information and every agent is also different. Some of them really go an extra mile to give you all the info you want and some just merely filling the check-mark to pick up the phone and discourage the applicants. I would say you should call them again and see if you get a different answer this time. Also since it has been 40 days and you haven't gotten your application returned then stay positive I am sure you will get the AOR within the same week :)
Where ever immigrants are working as cic agents or any where they are the worst
friend, I have not received any AOR (App received May 12th), niether my application shows in their system when I call CIC agent (1800 number..). My fear is it has been lost by CIC..
do you have a tracking number ? proof it was delivered ?

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
do you have a tracking number ? proof it was delivered ?[/QUOTE]
Yes I have a UPS Tracking number, which shows delivery and received/signed by a person called MIKE

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
I have a question.....

My wife will be applying for citizenship along with my children in the 1st week of July. what do we need to write on question# 8D regarding parent citizenship #... shall I just put NA.....

Any thoughts.....

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I thought we all are immigrants too...
off course we are...i shared my personal experience....immigrants working any where in canada,, most of them are unhelpful, unethical, not caring and not happy ...may be 2% could be happy but what i hear from 95% of them they are not happy and they take their jobs as burden and always complaining being underpaid and not in their relevant field..i can share stories here but this is against the rules and decorum of this forum to share irrelevant information

customer services is worst in canada and whenever i encountered bad customer services , 95% of times some one who had come from outside of canada (immigrant) was involved

by the way no offences to any one...i am just sharing my personal experience....

Last edited:

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
mickey my friend, no one is high profile or low profile. we all are equal. we just came to spend some time on this earth and will vanish without a trace one day.
please spread love not hate...
off course we are equal , where i said we are not equal.......

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
do you have a tracking number ? proof it was delivered ?
Yes I have a UPS Tracking number, which shows delivery and received/signed by a person called MIKE[/QUOTE]

if you have a tracking number then it can't be lost...just wait and watch...i think you are making judgements too early..