+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Not taking anything personally bro but shit happens. My immigration took more than 3 years in the fast track but I am in Canada so can't complain about that.

Such processings are at the behest of the immigration officer, once we have our passports all will be history.

Best of luck to all my future fellow Canadians
right..i guess its really your bad luck that your application went in hand of some jerk.. this should never happen that for this lame mistake he is returning your application while other two applications are stated as complete...just make sure now you send it completed as stated by this jerk... and its better that you are not late still...only 1 month extra elapsed...and you are logging in long before C-6 bill

i hope our applications dont get returned..lets see...i wish you luck..keep sharing please any update..

my own opinion is you will get your AOR soon because as you say they stamped and dated your applications so you are in their system already I guess

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Not taking anything personally bro but shit happens. My immigration took more than 3 years in the fast track but I am in Canada so can't complain about that.

Such processings are at the behest of the immigration officer, once we have our passports all will be history.

Best of luck to all my future fellow Canadians
Thanks qshahzad,
But I can't get my head around this.. you do not need to put N/A if you already said "No". When you called CIC, what did they tell you?
also, you did not mention if you answered all the applications the same? if you did, why would the officer only highlight one of them?
are you sure there is nothing else that you were missing?

Thanks,

ivylane

Oct 17, 2015
Hi 4 applications mailed 29th May 2017 received by cic 1st June 2017 from Surrey, bc. Please add me to spreadsheet. Thanks

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
Thanks qshahzad,
But I can't get my head around this.. you do not need to put N/A if you already said "No". When you called CIC, what did they tell you?
also, you did not mention if you answered all the applications the same? if you did, why would the officer only highlight one of them?
are you sure there is nothing else that you were missing?

Thanks,
I will call cic in morning. I did not put na in only one application

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi 4 applications mailed 29th May 2017 received by cic 1st June 2017 from Surrey, bc. Please add me to spreadsheet. Thanks
Done

Reactions: Ghost13

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received AOR today! It's a PDF document. It came from a Do Not Reply IRCC email.
It also mentioned that the study material is online for me since I received AOR via email.

FYI ---

I did not put N/A for the questions I answered NO. Still, my application is not returned and I received AOR. It was mentioned in the application that "if YES then provide additional information and common sense says if NO then the boxes should be empty". I was pretty panicked in the morning when I saw someone's application was returned cos of this missing N/A issue. But looks like that's not the case probably.

Can someone please update the Excel Sheet for me please?

Last edited:

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
Received AOR today! It's a PDF document. It came from a Do Not Reply IRCC email.
It also mentioned that the study material is online for me since I received AOR via email.

FYI ---

I did not put N/A for the questions I answered NO. Still, my application is not returned and I received AOR. It was mentioned in the application that "if YES then provide additional information and common sense says if NO then the boxes should be empty". I was pretty panicked in the morning when I saw someone's application was returned cos of this missing N/A issue. But looks like that's not the case probably.

Wonderful!!! that will settle down this NA issue on this forum

Great news

Last edited:
Reactions: Classical_beat

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017

FYI ---

first of all many congratulations

i absolutely agree with you and I have been saying the same thing all along....

Only God knows what happened to this person's application

Wish you luck for the rest of the process and good luck to all of us :)

keep posting

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017

FYI ---

hey buddy would you mind sharing that email deleting your personal details, if you could please ? I just want to see what email says. thanks

neina

May 7, 2017
Hi,
It says clearly in their website that you can leave Canada while your application is in process, the only thing you can t do is send your application from abroad. IRCC does understand that people may need to travel on vacation or people may have a sick family member overseas.

Dogdogdog

May 16, 2017
My application has been delivered on 1st May, but I still did not receive the AOR.
Does anybody like my situation? What can we do?

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013

FYI ---

Congrats , its indeed a relief to hear that you got AOR despite not mentioning NA

Reactions: Classical_beat

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
My application has been delivered on 1st May, but I still did not receive the AOR.
Does anybody like my situation? What can we do?
just give it some time you will get it ...dont panic..every visa office has different time lines..which visa office are you ?