+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR received today on May 25, 2017 at 9:21 am (Central time) by email and I'm from Winnipeg.
Thank God :) It's good to know my application has been accepted and not to be returned. Everything is complete I suppose. Received by IRCC on May 1, 2017. First May 2017 applicant to receive AOR I guess? :);)
congrats..hope others get it too.....

Can you share email please deleting your personal details. thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
why you have to wait for two years? In my case, i didnt write anything between my entry date to canada and my first job. Do you think, it might be an issue?
Your application will most likely be returned as it clearly states no gaps no matter what. You could have written that you were sick in that period or just looking for work or anything but just mention the period and don't leave any gap. If you get your application back make sure you have filled all gaps in education and work history and mention all address you have lived. Also make sure to check all boxes where required because these arse holes turn you away for smallest reasons

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
oh . that's bummer.
But i havent say NO to emplyed. I just started my employment date from Sept 2013.
So if they didnt send me AOR that mean they rejected my application? Did you get your AOR last time?
Do we have to wait for two years if application rejected?
No, I didn't get my AOR in 2015. I really hope your application wont get return. Mine was returned because I left the entire work/employment history part blank. You will not have to wait for 2 years even if God forbid your application come back. My situation was different , I applied in June, 2015 at that time they implemented the new law C-24 (4/6 rule) under which they not only extended the eligibility period but they also taken out the time before PR.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
oh . that's bummer.
But i havent say NO to emplyed. I just started my employment date from Sept 2013.
So if they didnt send me AOR that mean they rejected my application? Did you get your AOR last time?
Do we have to wait for two years if application rejected?
You don't have to wait for 2 years. They will return your application and tell you the reason. Most probably two weeks or so. I know 3 people whose application got returned and then they rectified and sent back

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Your application will most likely be returned as it clearly states no gaps no matter what. You could have written that you were sick in that period or just looking for work or anything but just mention the period and don't leave any gap. If you get your application back make sure you have filled all gaps in education and work history and mention all address you have lived. Also make sure to check all boxes where required because these arse holes turn you away for smallest reasons
I hope that they wont return my application. but if they do, i have to be really careful to the gaps.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I hope that they wont return my application. but if they do, i have to be really careful to the gaps.
Yes buddy I hope so too but just to be on safe side make sure if you get it back be careful next time. There are some check boxes in Language requirement portion where people are forgetting to tick check boxes. Make sure fill it correctly.

How about address fields, Did you leave any gaps or filled all of them ?

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Yes buddy I hope so too but just to be on safe side make sure if you get it back be careful next time. There are some check boxes in Language requirement portion where people are forgetting to tick check boxes. Make sure fill it correctly.

How about address fields, Did you leave any gaps or filled all of them ?
No gaps in address fields. It was just my misunderstanding that employment history will start with employment aka first job. all others are good and fully completed without any gaps or missing check boxes. I misinterpreted the job history. Let's wait and watch :) but good thing is that i dont have to wait 2 years like "nonoo". he was unlucky one.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
No gaps in address fields. It was just my misunderstanding that employment history will start with employment aka first job. all others are good and fully completed without any gaps or missing check boxes. I misinterpreted the job history. Let's wait and watch :) but good thing is that i dont have to wait 2 years like "nonoo". he was unlucky one.
You dint understand. He/She waited for 2 years because rules got changed when he/she was supposed to return his/her application. In your case rules are still same as there is along time before bill c-6 comes in.

I tell you they are bunch of arse holes who returns application for shitty mistakes. Its not a big deal if some one dont fill employment gap when its obvious you were new to canada but these scum bags just find excuses and return applications

I sincerely wish you get away this mistake and good luck

please keep updating

thanks

STKHAN

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
AOR received today on May 25, 2017 at 9:21 am (Central time) by email and I'm from Winnipeg.
Thank God :) It's good to know my application has been accepted and not to be returned. Everything is complete I suppose. Received by IRCC on May 1, 2017. First May 2017 applicant to receive AOR I guess? :);)
Congratulations Spelling19 on receiving AOR. Best of luck.