+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
I'm an Oakville applicant and I was wondering which IRCC office takes care of my application. I always thought it was Mississauga office but now that I see Oakville applicants doing better than Mississauga ppl on the sheet on previous months I started to think there might be other IRCC office taking care of Oakville applicants. I wonder if one of the Oakville applicants who already took the test can provide this info.
Thanks.
Hi tameraq, I applied for Canadian citizenship from Oakville too and an just wondering where my IRCC office will be, did you get to confirm where the processing office for Oakville applicants Is? Thanks.

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
I applied for Canadian citizenship from Oakville, ON, can anyone confirm which IRCC office serve Oakville applicants plss? Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Judy.yjd

Feb 5, 2013
I just found I got my test invite Nov 7th. It's on Nov 25 when I'm having my vacation in Mexico.
Is it possible to postpone the test for maybe one week?
Can anyone help to provide any information about how to do it?

Thanks. Please also update my information.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I just found I got my test invite Nov 7th. It's on Nov 25 when I'm having my vacation in Mexico.

Where is your test location?

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Hi All,
I was not checking the status lately but today I received test invitation letter from mail. I have citizenship test on 25 Nov in Mississauga centre. Please update the excel

In Process - 11 July 2017
Test Invite - 9 Nov 2017
Test Date - 25 Nov 2017

Finally....

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017

Bro that would be very bad idea ,,, I arrive late to my test back on March 13th of this year ,,, till July they did not reschedule me for the 2nd test ,, so I decided to withdraw the application and reapply ,, now I belong to August applicants ,, my 2nd file went to in process as of 10/25/2017 and now I am waiting the test ,, believe me you are playing with fire ,, do yourself a favor and attend the test

Reactions: Katayoon

mishoolak

Feb 6, 2016
Hi All,
I was not checking the status lately but today I received test invitation letter from mail. I have citizenship test on 25 Nov in Mississauga centre. Please update the excel

In Process - 11 July 2017
Test Invite - 9 Nov 2017
Test Date - 25 Nov 2017

Finally....
Does your eCAS show as well?

mishoolak

Feb 6, 2016
Bro that would be very bad idea ,,, I arrive late to my test back on March 13th of this year ,,, till July they did not reschedule me for the 2nd test ,, so I decided to withdraw the application and reapply ,, now I belong to August applicants ,, my 2nd file went to in process as of 10/25/2017 and now I am waiting the test ,, believe me you are playing with fire ,, do yourself a favor and attend the test
Wasnt it better to reschedule the test and take it rather than reapplying?

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Wasnt it better to reschedule the test and take it rather than reapplying?
it would be better only if they would reschedule you ,, but they are taking their time ,, and do not forget " no show" generate "non-routine" application where there is ( no rules) ,, rescheduling is absolutely bad idea

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013

Tameraq3

Nov 10, 2017
Hi tameraq, I applied for Canadian citizenship from Oakville too and an just wondering where my IRCC office will be, did you get to confirm where the processing office for Oakville applicants Is? Thanks.
Oakville is processed in Hamilton. They are farely quick for test invites and slow for oaths