+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 AOR Status

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I got AOR on May 18, till 3rd of August Application Status was showing as "We received your application..." and Backgroud Check was showing "Not Applicable".

On August 04, status got changed for Medical "You passed the medical exam" and Application status got changed to " We are processing your application...." since then there is not status change and its almost 4 weeks from last status update.

Could anyone please tell me what it means from changing application status from "We received your application.." To "We are processing your application...."

Thank you very much in advance

Bharat

Last edited:

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi,

I got AOR on May 18, till 3rd of August Application Status was showing as "We received your application..." and Backgroud Check was showing "Not Applicable".

On August 04, status got changed for Medical "You passed the medical exam" and Application status got changed to " We are processing your application...." since then there is not status change and its almost 4 weeks from last status update.

Could anyone please tell me what it means from changing application status from "We received your application.." To "We are processing your application...."

Thank you very much in advance

Bharat
What category are you. From your timeline I am assuming cec or pnp, right?
Application status change to we are processing is normal. They basically just opened your file when that status change happened. From now on you must watcg your background check status. It first changes from not applicable (NA) to your application is in progress we will send you a message when we start your background check. This happens around same period you pass medicals, its called IP1. During IP1 they check criminality based on provided PCC's and completeness check for all documents. Then after that there are other stages, NA2, IP2. I will need to know your stream and detailed timeline to say at which stage you probably are.