+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2016 visa awaiting

D

Deleted member 556103

Congrats again Vishal .
I will be filing visa tomorrow at Delhi Vfs. I have noticed that Delhi embassy processing is quicker as compared to others this time.

Waseema16

Mar 3, 2016
Hello everyone!! Could u pls tell me the list of documents for filing visa under spp... is CA report necessary when v pay GIC.it's an urgent request..thanks in advance.

niksh

Mar 14, 2016
General form..
Representive form
Family detail
Student qestaionary form
Passpoet xerox + origional
Passport pic (35*45 size white back ground)
Offer letter of college
Ielts result
Leaving certificate to all document ....transcriptt of college also
Fee recept from college at canada
TT report of college fee transfer
Gic
Tt repoet of gic
Medical copy
Any query kindly contact 8264828615

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on 26 Feb 2016 online at VFS Chandigarh, no update since then.

Really worried, i heard they are taking more time than normal to process for May intake

trushen

Mar 13, 2016
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Ahedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 25th 2016
LANDED..........
April 20th 2016
Applied On 19th Feb Friday and File Proccesing Started on 22nd Feb..waiting for Response !

niksh

Mar 14, 2016
i..........

I have applied for may 2016 intake on 15/02/2016 under spp..........from amdavad vfs..............at banglore vac.............still waiting

subburu

Mar 12, 2016
My file is processed on March 02 2016 at Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE ....still waiting

Visa application, tracking ---------------------- is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. This message is showing from march 2

How to the further information ... please help me out.

D

Deleted member 556103

You just need to wait and keep an eye for email update . guys please comment who all are waiting for visas and from when n where.

skr321

Mar 4, 2016
Hi all..,

I have applied on 17th feb from VFS Hyderabad, under SPP category.., and still waiting for VISA in CIC, Bangalore office.

It has been more than a month for most of us who applied in Feb and still waiting... :(

I have sent a mail to BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca But still no reply received for the mail.
I suggest you all to write a mail asking for status update by mentioning your tracking and passport number. If anyone gets a reply, he/she can share in the forum.

Someone told me that if they want to reject the visa, they would do with in a month.., if they take more than a month.. it means it is likely to give visa.
Is that true..??? A big QUESTION MARK!!

TanmayParmar

Mar 13, 2016
hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D it's already been a month but stll not received any update...i even do same as you to expedite my case but still no reply..and your last line is good...but being realistic you can not predict this kind of thing

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
skr321 said:
Hi all..,

I have applied on 17th feb from VFS Hyderabad, under SPP category.., and still waiting for VISA in CIC, Bangalore office.

It has been more than a month for most of us who applied in Feb and still waiting... :(

I have sent a mail to BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca But still no reply received for the mail.
I suggest you all to write a mail asking for status update by mentioning your tracking and passport number. If anyone gets a reply, he/she can share in the forum.

Someone told me that if they want to reject the visa, they would do with in a month.., if they take more than a month.. it means it is likely to give visa.
Is that true..??? A big QUESTION MARK!!

Could u share ur profile with us ??