Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Elm3 said:
Odd thing is they requested that i pay the right of permanent residence fee as well and I just got my AOR2.
the RPRF will not be requested unless the application is ready for approval. it doesn't matter what the timing is compared to an AOR2. An AOR2 is a courtesy and doesn't really impact application processing. Paris is a very fast VO, so it's likely they are ready to approve your application.

hopefull_lady

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2016
LANDED..........
16/12/2016
CDNPR2014 said:
the RPRF will not be requested unless the application is ready for approval. it doesn't matter what the timing is compared to an AOR2. An AOR2 is a courtesy and doesn't really impact application processing. Paris is a very fast VO, so it's likely they are ready to approve your application.
I hope so fingers crossed

Elm3

May 25, 2016
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Request
29-07-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
CDNPR2014 said:
That's incredibly fast. I hope you are right ;D My VO is Pertoria.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Elm3 said:
That's incredibly fast. I hope you are right ;D My VO is Pertoria.
are you sure it was an actual request you received and not just a reminder to pay "If" you hadn't paid it yet? those are significantly different. generally the RPRF comes with the Passport Request. Otherwise, if it's mentioned in a letter (ie: sponsor approval/AOR2), it's usually only a suggestion to pay it before it's requested. feel free to post the letter received (excluding personal information) to confirm what was sent. though not very common, some visa offices will request it upfront.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
Some VO's request RPRF in the generic AOR2 email.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ImABule said:
Some VO's request RPRF in the generic AOR2 email.
right, and those are usually a suggestion, not a requirement. the generic letters usually state "IF", and it doesn't mean it needs to be paid at that time. if it's not paid then, the request will come with the passport request.

hopefull_lady

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2016
LANDED..........
16/12/2016
CDNPR2014 said:
are you sure it was an actual request you received and not just a reminder to pay "If" you hadn't paid it yet? those are significantly different. generally the RPRF comes with the Passport Request. Otherwise, if it's mentioned in a letter (ie: sponsor approval/AOR2), it's usually only a suggestion to pay it before it's requested. feel free to post the letter received (excluding personal information) to confirm what was sent. though not very common, some visa offices will request it upfront.
I know its soo confusing I have a representative that called me and I asked her if they requested it and she said yes. I am waiting for her to send me a copy of it and I will post it . They requested additional information when it come to my husband's education she said that they requested the dates. So I am waiting on the email and hope for the best :)

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hopefull_lady said:
I know its soo confusing I have a representative that called me and I asked her if they requested it and she said yes. I am waiting for her to send me a copy of it and I will post it . They requested additional information when it come to my husband's education she said that they requested the dates. So I am waiting on the email and hope for the best :)
then more than likely they are just requesting everything at once upfront. it doesn't mean you HAVE to pay the RPRF now, if that's a concern. it will certainly make the approval smoother if they receive the payment now.

fiona_baby

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 2016
Doc's Request.
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2016; AOR 2: 4-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-14-2017
dolly0530 said:
I have a great news.. Just Received AOR 2 today..

I have a lot of question..can somebody please help me..please forgive me if the answer seems so obvious, i just want to be sure that everything will run out smooth.
I received a generic email requesting for different documents..

a. For Philippine citizens:

Ø PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, you MUST also submit baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school records, voter’s ID, etc)
Ø PSA Advisory on Marriages for yourself and if applicable, your sponsor
Ø PSA Marriage Certificate
Ø PSA Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) for dependent children aged 18 and above

My husband is already in Canada.. Am i allowed to request for his birth certificate and AOM even without his authorization letter and Identification card since i am his spouse..

Submit your documents by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. When submitting documents as email attachments, ensure that you follow these guidelines:
· Do not use an icloud domain or any file sharing websites
· Each document must be in PDF format (.pdf) and not exceed 2.0MB
· Each PDF file must contain only one type of document. If several documents/forms are requested, save each type of document separately. For example, if you were requested to submit completed IMM5406 Additional Family Information forms for yourself and your spouse, your completed form must be saved in one (1) .PDF file extension name and your spouse’s in another PDF file

I am not sure how to attach document in email in PDF format. Am i going to scan the document first and then...? can somebody please help me..

Thank you so much. Your reply will be highly appreciated. God bless..
Yes. You can request for your husband's AOM and Birth certificate. You just have to fill out the form. I used an online service for this.
After scanning, save it as pdf file.

Good luck.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
right, and those are usually a suggestion, not a requirement. the generic letters usually state "IF", and it doesn't mean it needs to be paid at that time. if it's not paid then, the request will come with the passport request.
Yes, mostly suggestions, but in any sense, it's much much better to just pay the $1040 upfront and avoid unnecessary delays.

Elm3

May 25, 2016
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Request
29-07-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
CDNPR2014 said:
This is the email i received:

"Dear XX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following documents are required:

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you. This fee has to be paid by
your sponsor to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Canada. Your sponsor should
refer to the following link for the fee payment details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee
Please provide us with a copy of the receipt once the payment has been made.
- Medical results. The medical examination instructions have been sent to you today in a
separate e-mail.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be
accompanied by an official translation by a Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned documents and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application."

hopefull_lady

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2016
LANDED..........
16/12/2016
Thanks everyone good luck to all of us ;D

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Elm3 said:
This is the email i received:

"Dear XX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following documents are required:

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you. This fee has to be paid by
your sponsor to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Canada. Your sponsor should
refer to the following link for the fee payment details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee
Please provide us with a copy of the receipt once the payment has been made.
- Medical results. The medical examination instructions have been sent to you today in a
separate e-mail.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be
accompanied by an official translation by a Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned documents and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application."
this certainly looks like a "required" payment request, so i would certainly recommend paying it. perhaps these are needed to move the application along further and then they will request your passport. some visa offices do things differently. i'm assuming you're not visa exempt? perhaps they need this to finalize your application before requesting your passport...

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
In My Account the file has changed from

Review of Eligibility: In Progress

TO
Review of Eligibility: Review In Progress
AND
Background Check: In Progress

So Background is now in progress as well as eligibility.

Hoping for a fast conclusion.

Elm3

May 25, 2016
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Request
29-07-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
CDNPR2014 said:
this certainly looks like a "required" payment request, so i would certainly recommend paying it. perhaps these are needed to move the application along further and then they will request your passport. some visa offices do things differently. i'm assuming you're not visa exempt? perhaps they need this to finalize your application before requesting your passport...
Yes, you're correct, I'm not from a visa exemption country. I have another question though, should I reply to the email with an attachment of the fee receipt or should I update my application using the web form inquiry? There is also the option of mailing it to the VO.