Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
AOR Received.
SA 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
10-08-2016
dolly0530 said:
Really?congratz..please share your timeline..
Hello! We have the same Visa Office! your timeline is almost 1 week ahead of mine. I hope to hear from you if your have any progress in yours!! Goodluck! +waiting game+

Zanamomikham

Sep 7, 2016
I was just wondering if there is anyone else waiting to hear back from the Bogota VO ? Its been really hard for us to wait all this time ! Im going to order gcmc notes this weekend . Its unfortunate how bogota office takes forever
To process applications .it seems to me that people from asia or third world countrys having to wait longer than people in western europe and the lovley USA! Where in fact the passport holders of those countrys could have a visa free access to visit their partner while waiting which is a dream for many in the third world.also some countrys like philipines being favoured by CIC ...shame on this system!

BethanyM

May 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi, I'd like to get some feedback from you guys.

My husband has an immigration interview scheduled early in October.
We both feel that I did not include enough proof of communication so he
intends to bring extra proof with him to the interview.

I'd like to get people's ideas about how much extra proof we should bring.

We've been married 4 years. In 3 of those years he came to Canada for 2 months each year.
In the fourth year he was able to stay in Canada for 6 months.

So now we are asking ourselves, since we have a long history, and since I put in few actual proofs of
communication in our application -
Now we are asking ourselves how many pages of printout of phone calls should he take with him to the interview

We have histories of phone calls in Skype and other apps.
Given such a long period, 4 years, and we talk every day,
how many pages should he print and bring to the interview?

Is 50 pages enough?

Is 100 pages too much / not enough ??

Hoping to get a reply from several people and get your ideas.

Thank you.

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
Andynd1uk said:
I've just got my COPR in the post today! I'm absolutely ecstatic!!! my wife and I have been extremely lucky, it's only taken 4 months! Thanks for all the support guys and girls, you've all been fantastic and made these months go by much smoother. I'll be landing on September 10th and I'll still be online to offer what support I can. :D
Congratulations and good luck!!!

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
BethanyM said:
Hi, I'd like to get some feedback from you guys.

My husband has an immigration interview scheduled early in October.
We both feel that I did not include enough proof of communication so he
intends to bring extra proof with him to the interview.

I'd like to get people's ideas about how much extra proof we should bring.

We've been married 4 years. In 3 of those years he came to Canada for 2 months each year.
In the fourth year he was able to stay in Canada for 6 months.

So now we are asking ourselves, since we have a long history, and since I put in few actual proofs of
communication in our application -
Now we are asking ourselves how many pages of printout of phone calls should he take with him to the interview

We have histories of phone calls in Skype and other apps.
Given such a long period, 4 years, and we talk every day,
how many pages should he print and bring to the interview?

Is 50 pages enough?

Is 100 pages too much / not enough ??

Hoping to get a reply from several people and get your ideas.

Thank you.
Oh no, sorry for that. How much 'proof' have you already sent?? I'm curious because I'm worried about us getting an interview too, since we have a few red flags. Although I've been living with him in his country for 5 years and have a daughter together. Where is your husband from??

Good luck.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
do you guys think when its says under review of eligibility - review in progress, that means that it has actually started? or are there situations that it says in progress but nothing has actually been done?

Bellatopazio2016

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Guadalajara
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-9-2016
Doc's Request.
1 Additional doc. requested before SA July-11 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: May-27-2016 SA: July-27-2016 AOR2: September-07-2016 PRG Request: November 02, 2016
File Transfer...
July-27-2016 - ECAS Showing "In Process"
Med's Request
"Upfront"
Med's Done....
February-08-2016
Zanamomikham said:
I was just wondering if there is anyone else waiting to hear back from the Bogota VO ? Its been really hard for us to wait all this time ! Im going to order gcmc notes this weekend . Its unfortunate how bogota office takes forever
To process applications .it seems to me that people from asia or third world countrys having to wait longer than people in western europe and the lovley USA! Where in fact the passport holders of those countrys could have a visa free access to visit their partner while waiting which is a dream for many in the third world.also some countrys like philipines being favoured by CIC ...shame on this system!
Hi Zanamomikham! I don't know too much about BVO but you are correct about how CIC processes applications at a different speed in different countries. In this forum, most people are getting everything done in 4 months which blows my mind. I ended up joining the MCVO forum just to get an idea how fast the apps were going there. Have patience, contact CIC if you need to, try to find a BVCO forum, etc....

dolly0530

Star Member
May 1, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Mania VCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-16
AOR Received.
11-06-2016 AOR2: 29-07-16
File Transfer...
07-25-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 Status: PASSED
mrsw8ng said:
Hello! We have the same Visa Office! your timeline is almost 1 week ahead of mine. I hope to hear from you if your have any progress in yours!! Goodluck! +waiting game+
Really?.. Good luck to us..i will keep you posted if there's any progress with regards to our application..

Zanamomikham

Sep 7, 2016
Bellatopazio2016 said:
Hi Zanamomikham! I don't know too much about BVO but you are correct about how CIC processes applications at a different speed in different countries. In this forum, most people are getting everything done in 4 months which blows my mind. I ended up joining the VO forum just to get an idea how fast the apps were going there. Have patience, contact CIC if you need to, try to find a BVO forum, etc....
thank you i joined a bogota forum seems like it can take up to more than a year in some cases it is brutal! :(
i am thinking about applying for a tourist visa but i dont think we have much of a chance since my wife dosent work and it could be denied due to the fact that she has a interest to remain in Canada since we applied for sponsorship....
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will expand its annual quota of admissions for foreign spouses married to Canadians by 25 per cent to 62,000 in 2016 in response to complaints of a frustrating backlog and long processing time.(this was the news in june i dont know whatever happend to that seems like nothing has changed since )

Zanamomikham

Sep 7, 2016
To all of you guys, I don't know if you guys heard about this new way to know about how your application is going, it's not like GCMS notes but they let you know how your application is going and they will update it every month. Here is the guide to link your application with "my CIC account":

1. Go to this link: w w w cic . gc . ca /english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: h t t p s : / / clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, keyin your answer and click continue button.
8. It will show you the home page,on the area of "what do you want to do" go, further below until you reach this part: Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the dropdown menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the dropdown menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, for the Please select one, dropdown menu select your Application number and Family Name ( if you have received your SA and AOR2 etc you can use this)else use the other option.
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
Please enter city and country of birth, or passport information.
What I did I entered my passport information and skipped and leave the city and country of birth blank/null.
15. Other Application Information part, keyin province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: I put 2 since I as the Spouse being sponsored and of course my spouse as the sponsor, so the count is 2. Smiley
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details

Application/profile detailsWhere is this application?
Details
Application/profile status XXXX help
Review of eligibility XXXXX help
Review of medical results XXXXX help
Review of submitted documents XXXX help
Scheduling an interview XXXXX help
A background check is needed XXXX help
Final decision XXXX help

Hope you all had a great weekend!

lalicatter

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016 (RPRF/marriage cert./FBI)
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 21-10-2016 / CoPR Email Received: 24-10-2016
Hope everyone is doing well. Still waiting here... May group seems pretty quiet.

hopefull_lady

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
05-08-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2016
LANDED..........
16/12/2016
lalicatter said:
Hope everyone is doing well. Still waiting here... May group seems pretty quiet.

You are right ::) Nothing happening from my End :eek:

BorisTheFaun

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-07-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
No progress here either...

CanadianPrairieGent

Aug 27, 2013
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
File Transfer...
August 18, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 31, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 9, 2016
Just wondering when I should consider ordering the notes for our application. We have ROA on May 30, 2016 (email received June 17), and I have been approved as a sponsor (Decision Made = confirmation received Aug. 11, 2016). The file was sent to Kiev, Ukraine, our VO, and we were advised that they began processing the first part of our application on June 16th, and my wife's side of the application they began to process on August 18th. The ECAS doesn't seem to be updated with any kind of urgency, and as yet (not for lack of trying), I have not been able to link our file. Our file can't be found when I try to link it. Would I learn anything from ordering notes at this point?

Bcgirl1

Jun 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
File Transfer...
21-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
I checked a couple days ago and see decision is made on the PA side. Now to be patient and wait for some correspondence ::)