Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is mine :

App mailed: May 5, 2016
AOR: May 18, 2016
In Process : May 24,2016
Office : Edmonton,AB

... studying discover canada (hope for the perfect score :p :p lol), still wating for the test date!

waiting game is like WARRIORS VS CAVS game 3 ;D.. definitely exciting!! my heart is pounding! hahahhaha :p :p

ANNGH

Jun 6, 2016
APPLICATION SENT - MAY 13TH
APPL RECECEIVED - MAY 16TH
ACKNOWLEDEMENT RECEIVED - MAY 30TH
IN PROCESS - MAY 31ST
WAITING ON NEXT STAGE.......?

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
dipashah said:
Hey today I got my AOR by e-mail.
Application in process on 1st June

Calibudd28

Mar 8, 2016
had to resend.. may 30th// i guess we will be in the June Group now!

Calibudd28 said:
We wish everyone applying a smooth and quick journey!!

App Mailed : May 5th 2016
App Delivered:
AOR Received:
In Process:
[/quote

[sub]]
App Mailed : May 25th 2016
App Delivered: May 30th 2016
AOR Received:
In Process:

[/sub]

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
App Mailed : June 5th 2016
App Delivered: June 9th 2016
AOR Received:
In Process:
Edmonton Office

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
Hey, today I received by mail to appear a citizenship test on July 7th ( Calgary ), wow it's so fast, I can not believe it!!!

Wish me good luck !!!

dipashah said:
Application in process on 1st June

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipashah said:
Hey, today I received by mail to appear a citizenship test on July 7th ( Calgary ), wow it's so fast, I can not believe it!!!

Wish me good luck !!!

Wow,Good Luck!

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipashah said:

Wish me good luck !!!

I noticed your timeline were so fast,and you are from Calgary.I am from Calgary too,and It seems waiting for AOR is endless.
??? ???

HalfromMTL

Jun 28, 2016
My application was received by CIC in May 20th and I got an AOR by June 8th, but they still haven't begun to process it. It's somewhat worrisome since I can see in the spreadsheet a lot of people that sent their app after have already gotten their IP e-mail.

Does anyone knows if the Montreal office is getting slower for some reason?

marcus66502

Dec 18, 2013
HalfromMTL said:
My application was received by CIC in May 20th and I got an AOR by June 8th, but they still haven't begun to process it. It's somewhat worrisome since I can see in the spreadsheet a lot of people that sent their app after have already gotten their IP e-mail.

Does anyone knows if the Montreal office is getting slower for some reason?
You may want to check your application status online (ECAS).

I don't think you're going to get another e-mail just telling you that your application is IN PROCESS. What will happen is just that your ECAS will change from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. I say that because this portion http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-after.asp of IRCC's website says

"Once we start processing your application, we will send you a notice confirming we have received it.
We will send a second notice inviting you for an interview."

So the next time you get a notification from them will be about your test and interview appointment. I've followed applicants in this forum through their processes and I've not read any post where they say they got a second notice just telling them they're now IN PROCESS.

But I could be wrong. If anyone has experienced differently, feel free to correct me.

I said you should check your ECAS because I'm almost certain your application status will show IN PROCESS. I'm certain because if you call IRCC at their 1-888-242-2100 customer service number and listen to the automated message on citizenship processing times it says

"If your application was received on or after Friday, May 27, it is not yet IN PROCESS."

Since they received your package before May 27, it stands to reason that you would now be in IN PROCESS. And if your ECAS doesn't show you IN PROCESS, I would speak to an agent and quote the automated message when you describe your timeline. They can look into the matter for you.

I mailed my application on Friday, June 3rd. They received it Wednesday, June 8 and sent me the AOR e-mail just last Thursday (June 23rd). So i figure I have a few more days to go before my ECAS changes to IN PROCESS. As of today's update, it still says APPLICATION RECEIVED.