Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
July 03, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP Result sent
Dear All,

I have seen some of you people who didn't receive MR? went ahead and did upfront MR.
Would you please tell me,Did you carry any form when you went for your upfront Medical?
Also If you could let me know what document did you carry with you for upfront Medical would be helpful?

Thanks,

Sammyboy1610

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
11-7-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/05/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Ravi4PR said:
Dear All,

I have seen some of you people who didn't receive MR? went ahead and did upfront MR.
Would you please tell me,Did you carry any form when you went for your upfront Medical?
Also If you could let me know what document did you carry with you for upfront Medical would be helpful?

Thanks,
Just your passport if they do eMedicals. You fill the forms when your there. They tell you everything when you call to book your appointment.

senthilsp

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks. The secondary review was probably because I didn't submit employer reference letter for PR but other proof like payslips, work permit employer letter etc. The VO didn't exactly mention the reason for review, but just said "No employer reference letter. Applicant has provided other proof".
I voluntarily sent updated copies of the payslips, new work permit letter in Feb2015. Still I didn't provide employer letter specifically for PR, but luckily it has gone through.
Now, I am concerned about my medical since I am diabetic and seeking help in other forums. Since I was only diagnosed last week, I don't have time to bring it under control. Hoping for the best.

ssohal153 said:
Cong rates. Can you please share what was the reason of second review ?
My application was also went for second review and received by CIC on 5-May-2015

shuki

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-jul-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi All,

No real update for my application.
I did medicals upfront (part of my other application), and paid RPRF upfront.
GCMS notes indicate that medicals passed, eligibilty is recommended pass.
Additional info (police certificate) was requested and sent to CIC a few months back, i think they lost the original one.

So now just waiting. Gave up on checking ECAS regularly, just too frustrating

Ravi4PR

Jun 23, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 2014
AOR Received.
July 03, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP Result sent
Sammyboy1610 said:
Just your passport if they do eMedicals. You fill the forms when your there. They tell you everything when you call to book your appointment.
Thanks !!! I will carry my passport

SunFresh

Jan 29, 2014
RPRF request received today! Yey!

File sent: 12 May 2014
AOR received: 23 June 2014
MR Received: 09 June 2015
Medicals done: 11 June 2015
RPRF Request: 11 June 2015

ksaurus

Dec 30, 2014
tasfin said:
Hi,

Did any one send your copr back to ottawa for correction? I had to send it back for correcting my marital status. How long does it take to get the new copr? Please note that I had contacted cic about the error in copr and they replied me advising sending my copr back to them. They also gave a urgent code to quote while sending my copr. I have a planned vacation in july. I am really worried about how long it may take to get the new one. Any one having the same experience, please share your case. Thank you very much for you time.
I have encountered the same issue whereby CIC merged my first name together with my last name. I sent it back to them and attached with company letter as i am going to travel on a business trip. The turnaround time is just within 4 -5 days. It was really fast. Good luck.

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
hi may applicants....
how many of us are in the situation like

eligibility: appears to meet requirements
security: not started
criminality: in progress
medical: passed

like right now waiting for the PPR.

dsdussie

Sep 7, 2014
Good Morning everyone,

Today marks my 13 months and so I called CIC this morning as soon as the call center opened. I was told that my application was just sent for second review on the 12 of June :mad: :( so my question is... Does anyone know how long second reviews take? Should I be looking to spend another year in limbo? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

rima1981

Dec 30, 2014
Today, I have requested my third GCMS note.

Application received 8th May 2014.
AOR: 17 June.
Medical request: 8 December.
Cv and list of publication requested by CIC: 20 March.
CV and employment history requested by CIC again: 7 May.

Both previous GCMS notes looks normal and mentioning nothing special but still waiting.

any one has the same or more or less the same situation as me?

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
dsdussie said:
Good Morning everyone,

Today marks my 13 months and so I called CIC this morning as soon as the call center opened. I was told that my application was just sent for second review on the 12 of June :mad: :( so my question is... Does anyone know how long second reviews take? Should I be looking to spend another year in limbo? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated....
Hi,
What is your time line. Do you ordered GCMS notes earlier and do you the know reason for second review. If not then order the GCMS notes, it will give the reason and due date.

Thanks,
can

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rima1981 said:
Today, I have requested my third GCMS note.

Application received 8th May 2014.
AOR: 17 June.
Medical request: 8 December.
Cv and list of publication requested by CIC: 20 March.
CV and employment history requested by CIC again: 7 May.

Both previous GCMS notes looks normal and mentioning nothing special but still waiting.

any one has the same or more or less the same situation as me?
Did your eligibility pass before those document requests? What is your NOC code?

dsdussie

Sep 7, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Hi,
What is your time line. Do you ordered GCMS notes earlier and do you the know reason for second review. If not then order the GCMS notes, it will give the reason and due date.

Thanks,
can
Due Date on notes shows June 25, 2015 but I'm not sure what the due date is for?
Also the second review is based on the fact that some duties "appear to have been copied and pasted into the employment Letter."
Does the Due date mean I will hear from them by the 25?

kimchill

Star Member
May 12, 2015
So CIC issued you a MR and then sent your file to second review?

dsdussie said:
Due Date on notes shows June 25, 2015 but I'm not sure what the due date is for?
Also the second review is based on the fact that some duties "appear to have been copied and pasted into the employment Letter."
Does the Due date mean I will hear from them by the 25?