App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
The following is the address for the Consular Offices in NY shown on the webpage:

1251 Avenue of the Americas
Concourse Level
(between 49th and 50th Streets, midtown Manhattan)Google Maps location: Consulate General of Canada in New York
New York, NY 10020-1175

Tel: 212-596-1628
Fax: 212-596-1790
Email: CNGNYG@international.gc.ca

Imam Gomaa said:
Please confirm if this information is right or fake:
Immigration Section
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10020-1175
Tel: (212) 596-1783 * Fax: (212) 596-1791

Is this the right information from New York visa office regarding Ready for Visa?!
ASAP

tom_brave

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Just an update.

I did flag polling at Niagara last saturday 25th April for my landing. Everything was smooth. Application status changed to Complete.

Thanks everyone in the forum and wish you all the best with your applications.

Have a nice day!!

I

Imam Gomaa

Thanks dear all for your valued times.
Anybody can provide a list for required stuff to send? And how long it usually takes to receive passports back with the visas?

rabi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Amrinder123 said:
Today Morning I have received a call from embassy to provide the Consent/Authorization to verify employment details from Employer.
I think embassy is progressing the files now.
Hi,

Did you provide the employment letter mentioning your roles and responsibilities ?

amanr

May 1, 2015
Hi

My Application Received date is May 8, 2014.
Medical done: 11 Dec, 2014.
haven't got any RPRF Request. Should I Call CEC?

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
If I did my Medicals upfront how long would they be valid for?

Thanks.

Sammyboy1610

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
11-7-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/05/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Cepheus74 said:
If I did my Medicals upfront how long would they be valid for?

Thanks.
1 year I believe.

chrichri

Aug 15, 2014
Hi May applicants, i'm from the July thread and would really appreciate your help if you could help answer my two questions:

1. how long does it take for your passport to get stamped? roughly from submission of PP till you get it back?
2. how long does it take to get your PR card delivered after you've completed your landing?

i need the above info to plan for my upcoming travels and thought you guys would be in better position to answer :)
thanks in advance!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
chrichri said:
Hi May applicants, i'm from the July thread and would really appreciate your help if you could help answer my two questions:

1. how long does it take for your passport to get stamped? Roughly from submission of PP till you get it back? Depends but consider around 10-12 Calender day.
2. how long does it take to get your PR card delivered after you've completed your landing? Currently as per CIC website 38 Calender days (Source : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp )

i need the above info to plan for my upcoming travels and thought you guys would be in better position to answer :)
thanks in advance!
See my Comment in Blue
Hope this will help
Good Luck

I

Imam Gomaa

please I need help from seniors:
I forgot to send a returning envelop in the passports package I sent to New York office coz it was not mentioned in the email I received from them.
What should I do?
please RSAP!

Alexjo

Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26 2016
Hi everybody, the waiting is killing me nothing received after medical req.
GCMS have been received a month ago and the recommendation says Appears to meet requirements.
Criminality in progress, security not started. Also there is a due date 20 July!!! what does that mean?
my Question is how long usually it takes for Criminality and security check?
what is the recommendation status means?
My WP expires July 25, should I renew it or just wait I'm confused. please help me. Thanks for all

jabilee

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Alexjo said:
Hi everybody, the waiting is killing me nothing received after medical req.
GCMS have been received a month ago and the recommendation says Appears to meet requirements.
Criminality in progress, security not started. Also there is a due date 20 July!!! what does that mean?
my Question is how long usually it takes for Criminality and security check?
what is the recommendation status means?
My WP expires July 25, should I renew it or just wait I'm confused. please help me. Thanks for all
i would suggest to apply for work permit renewal during first week of july and you would still have option to withdraw at a later point of time if PR is done...

Alexjo

Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 26 2016
jabilee said:
i would suggest to apply for work permit renewal during first week of july and you would still have option to withdraw at a later point of time if PR is done...
Thanks jubilee, what about the recommendation on file and the due date? is the due date means the next time they will review my file or what?