+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

cecIndia2014

Jun 19, 2014
jabilee said:
congrats so soon you might expect a PPR
You were right !!!!
Got PPR within a day of Staus "Started Processing ..."

I see that your time lines are very similar to mine ....
ALL THE BEST and hope you get to hear from CIC soon ...

battaa

Mar 11, 2015
Hello All ,

I got my PPR yesterday But in my ppr they didnt ask for photos and biodata form is that a normal procedure please reply.

i thank god for all !!

hope everbody gets their ppr request who all are waiting

Regards

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
battaa said:
Hello All ,

I got my PPR yesterday But in my ppr they didnt ask for photos and biodata form is that a normal procedure please reply.

i thank god for all !!

hope everbody gets their ppr request who all are waiting

Regards
Hi,
yes, it's normal. Congrats!

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am bit worried as I still haven't received my PPR request, Its been more than a week now...
I have got my RPRF request on 19 March and had paid on the same day ,Even I have confirmed it with CIC and they said they have received the payment on 20th March and since then no update.... My Status is still under in process....

Is there something I have to worry coz i have some people have got PPR request in a day to a week....Is there anything to worry...

Please do advice......Thanks in advance....

cecIndia2014

Jun 19, 2014
bharat1369 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am bit worried as I still haven't received my PPR request, Its been more than a week now...
I have got my RPRF request on 19 March and had paid on the same day ,Even I have confirmed it with CIC and they said they have received the payment on 20th March and since then no update.... My Status is still under in process....

Is there something I have to worry coz i have some people have got PPR request in a day to a week....Is there anything to worry...

I think you should first look for ECAS Status " We started Processing your application on XXX ......."
Although ECAS status is not fully reliable, more or less it gets updated ....

Apply GCMS notes to know more on whats going on with your application...
This is my point of view ....

awesome_genie

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Mine is in process since March 21st too. I guess they are just taking long on some applications

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
cecIndia2014 said:
I think you should first look for ECAS Status " We started Processing your application on XXX ......."
Although ECAS status is not fully reliable, more or less it gets updated ....

Apply GCMS notes to know more on whats going on with your application...
This is my point of view ....
I have already applied for GCMS notes on March 5...So i might get it soon.....

Status
ECAS is We started Processing your application on 18 March 2015...

These days are very difficult...Hope everything is okay....

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
I called CIC this morning and they told me that my COPR letter was posted on the 28th :) ,I might still make Montana this weekend!

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
bharat1369 said:
Hi Everyone,

Hey Bharat,

Don't worry too much. I am in a similar situation to you with the processing started on 18th of march. I have not received the PPR yet. Since you are already waiting for the GCMS that is good but I doubt it will have much new in it since, if I recall correctly, your status was already "Recommend passed." There is nothing to do but wait, either for PPR or a new medical request for your wife, though I sincerely hope it is the former.

Good Luck and consider taking a break from the forums for a couple of day (it's addicting and depressing when you are at the home stretch) come back and tell us when you do get the PPR :)

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
scoot said:
I called CIC this morning and they told me that my COPR letter was posted on the 28th :) ,I might still make Montana this weekend!
That is awesome Scoot. Safe travels and don't party too hard! you have to drive back.

Pawanism

Aug 24, 2014
Can some one answer quick to my question as I have to book an appointment for upfront medicals tomorrow. I called for doctor appointment, she is asking under which category am I applying. she mentioned me 4 categories. Family, Study, Work or Express entry. She is also asking me whether I have some form from CIC ?

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Pawanism said:
Can some one answer quick to my question as I have to book an appointment for upfront medicals tomorrow. I called for doctor appointment, she is asking under which category am I applying. she mentioned me 4 categories. Family, Study, Work or Express entry. She is also asking me whether I have some form from CIC ?

you have to let them know that you are doing " upfront medicals" so you do not have the form sent by CIC. The clinic should usually have upfront medical forms. If you are applying under Canadian Experience class do mention it to them - Express Entry started as of January 1st , 2015 I believe.. If you applied anytime before that you probably applied under " Canadian experience class"

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Pawanism said:
You dont need a form from cic if ur doing UPFRONT.. Just tell them that you applied under CEC ( not express entry )

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
SimonSez said:
That is awesome Scoot. Safe travels and don't party too hard! you have to drive back.
Lol I quit drinking over 10 years ago when the missus was pregnant with our first daughter,she's now expecting our 4th child lol so NO partying for us,a Canadian friend does want to take us out to his acreage for a weekend though to celebrate,I just might have a few drinks there.

It does look like CIC is processing applications faster now,my friends application last year took 12 1/2 months,ours has taken around 10 1/2 months hang tight guys I am sure that everyone will get the DM in ECAS pretty soon!