+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

Kylelein

Jun 8, 2014
ETguru said:
Hey Kylelein

Pls share your timelines . How long does it take to get PPR n RPRF after medicals for you
Hey man I think my medical was received mid December its in the spreadsheet I got my medical done 2 days after receiving medical notice. I'd say after about 3 month I received RPRF request

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Done! Updates!!!

Have a fantastic week!!

I'm very positive that this week we will hear good news guys!! ;D

nitingh

May 9, 2014
Hi Guys

I have been one of the silent followers of this thread for the past year, and really appreciate the openness with which people share info & thoughts on this forum.

If its any consolation to all of you patient folks who are awaiting RPRF, PPR etc... spare a thought for your friend here who's still awaiting MR :p
... and I'm still cool! ;)
I'm sure there are more like me out there.

I'm Subedar from India - on Row 25 in the list
Appl. Received - 8-May-2014
AOR - 18-Jun-2014
ECAS Status - "In Process" with just that 1 line for Appl Received

The only other update I've had from CIC is when they requested RCMP with fingerprints on 22-Jan-2015, which I sent to them via CanadaPost on 16-Feb-2015.

Awaiting GCMS notes which I applied for recently.

I was expecting a bit of delay in my processing since I submitted my application without the famous Employer Reference Letter - as my company doesn't provide that.
Although I did try to provide as much supporting evidence as possible with my application (explanation letter, all Salary Slips for 2 years, Tax/NOA for both years, Work Permit clearly mentioning the correct job title and company name etc.), but I guess it all depends on the VO, and I'm assuming mine has probably sent my application for 2nd, or maybe 3rd review ... maybe GCMS will tell.

What confuses me slightly is that I've often read comments that seemed to suggest that Criminality & Security checks are initiated after eligibility is determined. But I'm not sure that is the case. If I consider CIC's demand for my RCMP as part of Criminality check, would that mean my eligibility is determined? In which case, what would be stopping them from sending an MR request?

I can expect my Security checks to take a long time as well as I've travelled quite a bit. But I've always been a law-abiding person... so dont have anything to worry about.

I'll probably get a better idea once I get GCMS.

Anyway... I believe that each application is unique and will therefore take its own course, so to all those who're waiting... hang in there... All the Best!!
and happy for all those whose applications are progressing well! :D

I

Imam Gomaa

tom_brave said:
[
Dear tom_brave
Could you plz tell us, if you do not mind, what is your NOC Code, coz I applied at the same day and everything like you but it stopped since January 13th at MR received?
I am sure again, it is different from someone to another.
Thanks/quote]

My NOC code is 2174...
There are several factors in deciding the dates.. When VO open your file criminality, eligibility, security should have been completed.. I guess as your medical is received nothing to worry, it may take a while but your date is not far.. You will get it for sure..

Take a breath.. Stay patience :)
Thanks Tom_brave and we hope to hear from them soon.
By the way, I am in US since 2007 and moved to Canada May 2013 and since that time I did not go anywhere save those two places.
Thanks again and we wish you good future in Canada.
Take care!

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Details about my application I got the additional doc request (PCC for spouse) on 17 March and then on very next day I got RPRP request i.e. on 19 March 2015 and then today I noticed a third line on ecas that they have started my application on 18th March 2015.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on March 18, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

I have one confusion regarding about the application is that, If they haven't approved for PR then why they are asking for the RPRF fees in advance as I have heard till now is that once you received your RPRF fees that inticated that the PR is grandted.

Can someone clear my confusion as I dont want to be under impression that I got approved and then they ask for any other documents. I dont mind providing them documents is that i dont want to take any tensen about it... ..

Please some one if they know how it works...can share they knowledge...

kamnot

May 5, 2014
bharat1369 said:
Details about my application I got the additional doc request (PCC for spouse) on 17 March and then on very next day I got RPRP request i.e. on 19 March 2015 and then today I noticed a third line on ecas that they have started my application on 18th March 2015.

I have one confusion regarding about the application is that, If they haven't approved for PR then why they are asking for the RPRF fees in advance as I have heard till now is that once you received your RPRF fees that inticated that the PR is grandted.

Can someone clear my confusion as I dont want to be under impression that I got approved and then they ask for any other documents. I dont mind providing them documents is that i dont want to take any tensen about it... ..

Hello, I have a question for you. When you received a PCC request for your spouse did it contain her/his name in the request or was it yours? The reason for my question is that I received a PCC request for myself(it contained my name and my uci) but GCMS notes showed that request was intended to be for my spouse and I ended up wasting a month.

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
kamnot said:
Hello, I have a question for you. When you received a PCC request for your spouse did it contain her/his name in the request or was it yours? The reason for my question is that I received a PCC request for myself(it contained my name and my uci) but GCMS notes showed that request was intended to be for my spouse and I ended up wasting a month.
Id did specified my wife name and UCI in it ...so i just submitted hers...i did submitted mine wen i did the application...

Canada_2010

May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-03-2015
Can someone plz update my status in sheet... its Decision Made and RPRF paid Upfront
Thanks in advance!!!

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Done!! Updated!
;D

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
bharat1369 said:

Hey Bharat,

None of us really know with exact certainty as that is for CIC to know. Also, technically, they can deny your application at any stage. They can even deny issuing you a Visa after requesting the passport, and they can deny you entry into Canada when you attempt to "land" after receiving the immigrant visa. Now, with that disclaimer out of the way, let me say that based on anecdotal evidence, you can be fairly certain that they are pretty much done with approving your application once they request RPRF from you. Of course, it is possible that the VO or the intern working on your application may have requested RPRF before other areas on the application have been assessed and passed and if that is the case then they may require additional information but such a scenario is highly unlikely.

So in Summary, what I would say is that you should definitely feel more relaxed now than you did BEFORE you received the RFPRF but you will only be done with all of this when you have landed :)

Canada_2010

May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-03-2015

eshan

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
06-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
THE VIP email address!! LOL Really looking forward to an email from that address.. :eek: :eek: :eek: